Plugin Request (Realistic Economy)

Echo2242's Avatar Echo22428/29/14 8:42 pm
1 emeralds 304 5
8/30/2014 9:15 am
CookieFartz's Avatar CookieFartz
Hello,

I have a great idea for a realistic economy plugin for all roleplay economy type servers.
If i could code i would put in a real time stock market based on the businesses that other players make, and of course the ability for players to create their own business with the ability to hire, fire, and pay workers. Maybe even give workers raises. Maybe there could be some sort of salary like minimum wage and things like that. The ability to branch your company or business to smaller ones, or even sell it to make a profit.

I would also think that a nice addition would be taxes on players and businesses. The ability to go bankrupt or succeed to a multi-million dollar company.

Let me know what you think, or what you would add and if you would make it.

Thanks,
Echo2242
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2014 9:17 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
dekema2
shooter9898Hello,

I have a great idea for a realistic economy plugin for all roleplay economy type servers.
If i could code i would put in a real time stock market based on the businesses that other players make, and of course the ability for players to create their own business with the ability to hire, fire, and pay workers. Maybe even give workers raises. Maybe there could be some sort of salary like minimum wage and things like that. The ability to branch your company or business to smaller ones, or even sell it to make a profit.

I would also think that a nice addition would be taxes on players and businesses. The ability to go bankrupt or succeed to a multi-million dollar company.

Let me know what you think, or what you would add and if you would make it.

Thanks,

I'm actually in the process of making MMORPG framework at some point. I put this down in my journal of ideas because it seems interesting. If I ever look at it again and decide to implement it into my server I'll let you know...
08/29/2014 9:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
CookieFartz
Its a good idea. Although i like it more as a server idea then a public plugin release idea. Maybe add Democratic government features which adds politics and government jobs like law enforcement,etc Im going to think about a server concept like this.Since it was pretty much your idea id have no problem giving you credit/co-owner
I do know some java so creating this wouldnt be a problem
08/29/2014 11:56 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Echo2242
Well please let me know if you could make it, maybe we could work something out.

Thanks,
08/29/2014 9:17 pm
Level 49 : Master Network
Kingdom Crashers
Hi cookiefartz
08/30/2014 9:15 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
CookieFartz
ohai
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024