PMC Diamond Idea

BetaPhase's Avatar BetaPhase9/30/14 5:22 pm
1 emeralds 305 8
9/30/2014 6:33 pm
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
Hey PMC community,

I recently had the idea that there should be a search box on the pop up that shows who has given the server a diamond. This would assist server owners who like to know who has supported their server. Any comments?

Best Regards,

~Bkox
BetaPhase
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2014 6:33 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
Paril
AequotisShouldn't this be locked?

Isn't minimodding frowned upon? There are answers for all of these things. :p

the answer always comes from the great beyond where nobody knows it's true origin
09/30/2014 6:14 pm
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
Paril
AequotisShouldn't this be locked?

Isn't minimodding frowned upon? There are answers for all of these things. :p
09/30/2014 6:10 pm
Level 73 : Legendary Pig
Aequotis
-snip-
09/30/2014 5:54 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
Paril
Bkox13Hey PMC community,

I recently had the idea that there should be a search box on the pop up that shows who has given the server a diamond. This would assist server owners who like to know who has supported their server. Any comments?

Best Regards,

~Bkox

You can already see your diamonds; click the blue "diamonds" link on your submission just near the diamond icon. However, it is worth noting that if you are giving rewards to your diamonders, your server will be deleted. This is considered bribery. Diamonds are not for rewards; it is if you feel the content is good. They should never be bribed or coerced into diamonding.

If you want to bribe your members, bribe them with rewards for voting. We do allow that.

What Paril said.
09/30/2014 5:49 pm
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
Paril
Bkox13Hey PMC community,

Best Regards,

~Bkox

You can already see your diamonds; click the blue "diamonds" link on your submission just near the diamond icon. However, it is worth noting that if you are giving rewards to your diamonders, your server will be deleted. This is considered bribery. Diamonds are not for rewards; it is if you feel the content is good. They should never be bribed or coerced into diamonding.

If you want to bribe your members, bribe them with rewards for voting. We do allow that.
09/30/2014 5:43 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pony
Marsci
AequotisNumber one:

What 'pop up'?

I think he means the notifications pop up thing.
09/30/2014 5:42 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
AequotisNumber one:

What 'pop up'?

I think he means the notification system.

You could check for new diamonds by checking it on your server submission anyway, which is basically the same thing.
09/30/2014 5:33 pm
Level 73 : Legendary Pig
Aequotis
Number one:

What 'pop up'?

Number two:

Server owners don't really need to know who supports their server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome