Poke MC

aschurter's Avatar aschurter9/28/16 12:17 am
1 emeralds 203 3
12/3/2016 5:03 am
Jokkama's Avatar Jokkama
Ingame Minecraft Username: AchanceS
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):Hey guys!
Just wanted to say that ive been playing pixelmon for awhile and havent found a real dedicated server until now! Poke MC is now my main server for the couple reasons.
Active admins/mods, events, and the people playing are the least saltiest of them all.
CAnt say much more about this amazing server!
aschurter
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/03/2016 5:03 am
Jokkama
Ingame Minecraft Username: Jokkama
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Hi! My name is Jokkama!
I really love this server. It's a great community and i really love the way it is made!
I really never playd the old nintendo games, but i really love to play pixelmon!!!
The server is great for people like me to play on beacuse it's so relaxing just chatching pokemon's and chatting with other people!
11/14/2016 6:35 am
DinoDingo
Ingame Minecraft Username:DinoDingo13
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):When i first joined this server i was very skeptical if i'd have fun or not. I've now been playing on the server non-stop. Its a really easy concept and beautiful map with all the pixelmon effects that i love so much in the vanilla mod. The mods and admins have helped with every question i throw their way while being respectful and understanding of the situations at hand.
10/15/2016 5:57 pm
CharlieLawlor
Ingame Minecraft Username: Charlie_Lawlor
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a great and friendly server for everyone to play. The server has active events and active managers on everyday. The servers events include legendary hunts, boss party's and more! The PokeMC server is the place to be for anyone who loves Pokémon and Minecraft!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome