PokéUtopia ►Be the Core of a New Server◄

Hyd's Avatar Hyd5/2/16 4:29 am
1 emeralds 2.3k 83
6/15/2016 10:37 am
Temperate's Avatar Temperate

Hello, my name is Jessica (ingame jesssiki) and I am working on creating a pixelmon modded server. Currently the staff team is very small but strong, with two owners, a head-admin and head-builder. We have many plans moving forward into the future, if you would like to be apart of a promising opportunity look no further!

When applying for builder you are joining our build team. Here is a link to our
build portfolio. (Updated 01/06/2016) I will be keeping the portfolio updated as new creations are made. As a builder you will be working under a friendly environment where creativity is highly encouraged. Your main task will be to follow general plans, and use your creative knowledge to make them come to life. You are also encouraged to suggest ideas, add to ideas, and overall give your input on what should be the next step for the server.

It is highly preferred that you are 16+ year old if you are applying for a position on the server. This age restriction can be bypassed for the ranks moderator and builder, if your application or proof of building skills are excellent.

I am currently responding directly to applications, you will either get approved right away or approved for further review via private message. If you are denied I will reply with an explanation. If there is multiple places of concern, I will use the template below to indicate them.

These are a list of reasons why you may not have been accepted:
You are working for other servers/projects and I worry that your time will be split
Not enough proof of skills (devs & builders) to be able to approve
Not enough info on application
Age..(It's possible to bypass this if your application is very well done)
You did not elaborate on your number choices on maturity and kindness
Grammar and spelling weren't sufficient in application

An * indicates that this question will not affect your chances on getting picked

Builder Application
Click to reveal
Preferred Alias*:
Builds(Links to projects or screenshots):
How much time will you be available in a week:
Are you currently working on anything/working for another servers:
Do you work well in a team environment (Please Elaborate):
Will you be able to voice chat:

Developer Application
Click to reveal
Preferred Alias*:
Proof of Plugin creation(anything really):
How much time will you be available in a week:
Are you currently working on anything/working for another servers:

Admin Application
Click to reveal
Preferred Alias*:
Maturity(1-10) & Kindness(1-10) (Please Explain):
How much time in a week will you be available:
Do you have experience setting up servers:
If so, would you participate in helping in alpha*:
Are you familiar with server plugins, specifically sponge servers:
Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another servers:
If you were admin on PokeNation, would we be your primary server:
Do you have any other skill sets that PokeNation would benefit from having:
Whats your favourite pokemon! *:

Moderator Application
Click to reveal
Preferred Alias*:
Do you have experience moderating on other servers:
Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another servers:
If you were mod on PokeNation, would we be your primary server:
How would PokeNation benefit from having you:
Whats your favourite pokemon! *:
Hyd
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2016 10:37 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Temperate
Is the server down? You deleted me off of Steam, I'm assuming it's dead now...
06/03/2016 1:45 pm
Hyd
bump
06/01/2016 4:08 pm
Temperate
Bump
05/30/2016 10:02 pm
Temperate
A developer was recently accepted for further review! Think you have what it takes to join the Staff Team? Apply now while you still can!
05/29/2016 10:35 pm
Temperate
Click to reveal
Imperial SwagPreferred Alias: Swag or Efe, second one is my real name
Proof of Plugin creation(anything really): My portfolio, my dev shop, my dev shop has private plugins I made for servers that didn't want me to share the plugins I made for them, you can only trust the comments and the server owners replied. (It has most of my private plugin's names in my comment down in the comments
How much time will you be available in a week: I have university and the finals are coming up, but other than that, I can code for 4-5 hours a day, I am not sure if I will play frequently but I want to test out pixelmon
Are you currently working on anything/working for other servers:I quit the server I was working for 20 mins ago as they were highly unprofessional and lazy. They also didn't appreciate my work and I couldn't get myself to trust them.

You can contact me here or on my skype: efeayvaz1

Edit: my fav pokémon is Squirtle btw

Nice application and good luck! I'm not too sure on how many developers we have but nice application none the less!
05/29/2016 8:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
Imperial Swag
Preferred Alias: Swag or Efe, second one is my real name
Proof of Plugin creation(anything really): My portfolio, my dev shop, my dev shop has private plugins I made for servers that didn't want me to share the plugins I made for them, you can only trust the comments and the server owners replied. (It has most of my private plugin's names in my comment down in the comments
How much time will you be available in a week: I have university and the finals are coming up, but other than that, I can code for 4-5 hours a day, I am not sure if I will play frequently but I want to test out pixelmon
Are you currently working on anything/working for other servers:I quit the server I was working for 20 mins ago as they were highly unprofessional and lazy. They also didn't appreciate my work and I couldn't get myself to trust them.

You can contact me here or on my skype: efeayvaz1

Edit: my fav pokémon is Squirtle btw
05/30/2016 12:21 am
Hyd
Approved for further review. A private message will be sent to you tomorrow (30th) for further questions and important information.
05/29/2016 8:26 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
Friendly123
Click to reveal
BestBuds1911Preferred Alias*: My name is Benedict and my IGN is Friendly123. I respond to Fri, Friendly, Benny, Ben, anything of that nature (or unless I'm building I may not see your question/response to me and I may not reply)
Builds (Links to projects or screenshots): http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/bestbuds1911/ is where you will find more direct links to some of my projects or you can look at http://bestbuds1911.imgur.com/all/ and look through all of my uploads that have been posted.
How much time will you be available in a week: School is out so probably about 6+ hours a day... Once school starts again in August (or when I start football practice) my time will probably be cut down to about 1-3 hours a day. Hopefully all of the builds will be done by then.
Are you currently working on anything/working for another servers: I am not. I have applied for a build team but I haven't heard a response.
Do you work well in a team environment (Please Elaborate): Yes actually. I love working with teams. Though sometimes while teams may not be on the same skill level it can get a little annoying for me to be working with them. Although I do love working in teams! I have been in multiple build teams across the years as well as supervising my own. I started off in Team Mind (http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/server-recruitment/2117927-team-mind-elite-builders-for-hire-1-week) and been in numerous ones as well as Fairytail and the one I applied for is Pardoxia (http://pardoxia.com/).
Will you be able to voice chat: Yes. Though people have said my mic sounds absolutely scratchy and others says it sounds perfectly fine, I will indeed be able to voice chat.

HydApplication Approved, we briefly talked on the server but I sent a private message with more information. (:

Awesome, thanks! I'll see yaa online!
05/29/2016 6:28 pm
Temperate
Bump
05/28/2016 8:53 pm
Temperate
We need builders! We will start on the town soon so apply while you still can! Although we need builders mainly, Hyd will still accept any applications that have enough detail and potential!
05/28/2016 11:28 am
Level 42 : Master Architect
Friendly123
Preferred Alias*: My name is Benedict and my IGN is Friendly123. I respond to Fri, Friendly, Benny, Ben, anything of that nature (or unless I'm building I may not see your question/response to me and I may not reply)
Builds (Links to projects or screenshots): http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/bestbuds1911/ is where you will find more direct links to some of my projects or you can look at http://bestbuds1911.imgur.com/all/ and look through all of my uploads that have been posted.
How much time will you be available in a week: School is out so probably about 6+ hours a day... Once school starts again in August (or when I start football practice) my time will probably be cut down to about 1-3 hours a day. Hopefully all of the builds will be done by then.
Are you currently working on anything/working for another servers: I am not. I have applied for a build team but I haven't heard a response.
Do you work well in a team environment (Please Elaborate): Yes actually. I love working with teams. Though sometimes while teams may not be on the same skill level it can get a little annoying for me to be working with them. Although I do love working in teams! I have been in multiple build teams across the years as well as supervising my own. I started off in Team Mind (http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/server-recruitment/2117927-team-mind-elite-builders-for-hire-1-week) and been in numerous ones as well as Fairytail and the one I applied for is Pardoxia (http://pardoxia.com/).
Will you be able to voice chat: Yes. Though people have said my mic sounds absolutely scratchy and others says it sounds perfectly fine, I will indeed be able to voice chat.
05/28/2016 6:43 pm
Hyd
Application Approved, we briefly talked on the server but I sent a private message with more information. (:
05/28/2016 4:16 pm
Temperate
Wow! I must say, you are indeed a great builder! All in all, nice application and the builds are also quite appealing to the eye. Good luck!
05/28/2016 9:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SouthBeastGaming FTW
Preferred Alias*: Name: Zach, IGN: SouthBeastGaming. (Call me South)
Maturity(1-10) & Kindness(1-10) (Please Explain): Maturity 8, Kindness 10. I am very mature being nearly 15 and I love to help other people so I feel as though i'm very kind.
How much time in a week will you be available: I will be available for about how much time is needed (probably 4 hours, will be broken down.)
Do you have experience setting up servers: Yes, I do. I have made to servers and I know how to set them up. I know you will need staff (I can help) and I know you need lots of help building which I can also do!
If so, would you participate in helping in alpha*: I will do whatever is required of me, building, setting perms, watching staff, ext.
Are you familiar with server plugins, specifically sponge servers: I am familiar with Beastnode, but that is kind of it. I do not know anything else.
Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another servers: I am working with plenty of servers (down, were up a few weeks ago). So I am very experienced.
If you were admin on PokeNation, would we be your primary server: Yes, because a smaller server needs help setting up then a bigger server. Once you were set up and had atleast 30 players join, I would go on and off between PokeNation and you guys.
Will you be able to voice chat: No, I prefer to talk.
Whats your favourite pokemon! *: CHARIZARD!!
05/28/2016 10:13 am
Temperate
Good luck on the application! Just as a heads up though, although we are the same age I was barely accepted as Administrator and that's because I added tons of detail! I would recommend adding that to your application or going for Moderator! All in all however, a very nice application
05/28/2016 9:25 am
Temperate
Bump
05/23/2016 10:09 pm
Temperate
Applications are still on! Apply while you still can!
05/24/2016 1:41 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Nah, you have me. That's all you need.
05/22/2016 12:35 pm
Temperate
If any of you guys have any questions, feel free to pm me or Hyd. I recommend going to Hyd first but if she isn't responding I'm always there to answer any questions!
05/21/2016 7:41 pm
Fuzexdelta72
IGN*: Fuzexdelta72
Maturity(1-10) & Kindness(1-10) (Elaborate): Maturity: 9/10, Kindness: 10/10
How much time in a week Can i spend on the server: Guarantee hours a night unless im really busy and weekends for most of the day unless i go out.
[b]Do you have experience moderating on other servers:Yes I was a mod and a gym leader on glg craft which was xrpmx13 pixelmon server which sadly shut down.
Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another server: Currently I'm not working for any other servers.
[b]If you were mod on PokeNation, would we be your primary server:100 percent be my primary sever.
How would PokeNation benefit from having you:You should choose me as a staff member because i have had experience with pixelmon servers before and i generally no quite alot about pokemon to begin with. I would be on like i say atleast 2 hours a day trying to help out as much as i can and making the server a better place. I would be a fair staff member and would only ban people if needs be and there is evidence that they have done something wrong then i would take action. I wouldn't abuse commands and follow server rules. My languages are not to go but i am a fast learner so should be able to pick it up quickly. I get along with alot of people and generally a knid hearted person. There is one thing i don't stand for and that is bullying i can tell when people are having a joke but if they are not than i would give them a warning because there isn't anything worse than joining server and someone being a (in nice words) a bad person. I would help out all new players who are newcomers and help them get started and greet every new person when i can. If needs be i also could help out with gyms since i was a fire and electric gym leader on glg craft. Preferable admin but im not complaining with mod aslong as i can help in anyway,
Whats your favourite pokemon! Dialga

Thank you for reading my application!
- Fuzexdelta72
05/21/2016 8:07 pm
Temperate
Good luck on your application, Fuze!
05/21/2016 7:40 pm
Fuzexdelta72
Oops did this by accident
05/21/2016 7:39 pm
Fuzexdelta72
IGN*: Fuzexdelta72
Maturity(1-10) & Kindness(1-10) (Elaborate): Maturity: 9/10, Kindness: 10/10
How much time in a week Can i spend on the server: Guarantee hours a night unless im really busy and weekends for most of the day unless i go out.
[b]Do you have experience moderating on other servers:Yes I was a mod and a gym leader on glg craft which was xrpmx13 pixelmon server which sadly shut down.
Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another server: Currently I'm not working for any other servers.
[b]If you were mod on PokeNation, would we be your primary server:100 percent be my primary sever.
How would PokeNation benefit from having you:You should choose me as a staff member because i have had experience with pixelmon servers before and i generally no quite alot about pokemon to begin with. I would be on like i say atleast 2 hours a day trying to help out as much as i can and making the server a better place. I would be a fair staff member and would only ban people if needs be and there is evidence that they have done something wrong then i would take action. I wouldn't abuse commands and follow server rules. My languages are not to go but i am a fast learner so should be able to pick it up quickly. I get along with alot of people and generally a knid hearted person. There is one thing i don't stand for and that is bullying i can tell when people are having a joke but if they are not than i would give them a warning because there isn't anything worse than joining server and someone being a (in nice words) a bad person. I would help out all new players who are newcomers and help them get started and greet every new person when i can. If needs be i also could help out with gyms since i was a fire and electric gym leader on glg craft. Preferable admin but im not complaining with mod aslong as i can help in anyway,
Whats your favourite pokemon! Dialga

Thank you for reading my application!
- Fuzexdelta72
05/21/2016 11:21 am
Temperate
Best of luck to all those who applied! And those who were not accepted I hope this doesn't discourage you from joining Poke Utopia, I can assure you that it's a great server!
05/21/2016 12:25 am
Hyd
bump
05/17/2016 6:55 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
Preferred Alias*: Ace, That's my nickname.

Maturity(1-10) & Kindness(1-10) (Please Explain): Maturity, I hate that word, people always think your immature when you like to have fun and joke around with people. In my opinion, I am mature, but I like to have fun and interact with the community as much as I can. I don't like being in the background making plugins or hiding in console, I like being out and about, interacting with everyone, and making sure everything is running smooth.

How much time in a week will you be available: I can be on every day, I do go to school full-time and have a job, so my times will vary, but I will be on every day, just at different times.

Do you have experience moderating on other servers:

Owner: Eternity Network: It was a hub server that I started with 2 very experienced developers. It had 4 servers connected to it with bungee. Kit pvp, skyblock, survival games, and factions.

Owner: The Jox: It was also a hub server that I created. It took about 4 months to create and it was pretty popular when it was open. It had skyblock, factions, OP prison, survival games and kit pvp.

Moderator: Huskypixelmon: Yes, I was a moderator on the HuskyMudkipz's server when it was open. I was a moderator for about 2-3 months before I got fired for arguing with an admin about how he handled a situation.

Head-Admin: QtipCraft: I was a head-admin on a faction server that eventually added kit pvp. I was in charge of promoting players, building maps, and advertising the server.

Co-Owner: KrazyFactions: I was in charge of promoting players and advertising the server. He closed the server a few months later due to lack of finances

Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another servers: No

If you were mod on PokeNation, would we be your primary server: Yes

How would PokeNation benefit from having you: My experience moderating servers would help quite a bit, but also my ability to keep a cool head in a stressful environment. I also love to interact with players, which I already stated.

Whats your favourite pokemon! *: Gligar/Gliscor by far my favorite...
05/17/2016 8:14 pm
Hyd
Accepted! I will PM you with contact details
05/21/2016 4:15 pm
Temperate
Nice job on being accepted and welcome to the Staff team, 'Ace'! I hope you have a great and enjoyable experience here on Poke Utopia.
05/21/2016 6:34 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
Thanks man! Am I supposed to be added to a staff chat or something? I haven't been contacted in a while.
05/17/2016 6:52 pm
Level 21 : Expert Princess
AlmostMrsRoberts
Preferred Alias*: Ruby
IGN: Ruby2esday97
Builds(Links to projects or screenshots): http://imgur.com/a/R7s0E
How much time will you be available in a week: Up to 5 hrs/day, possibly more (insomnia )
Are you currently working on anything/working for another servers: Nope!
Do you work well in a team environment (Please Elaborate): I'm friendly, and have always been known to work well with others, and on my own. I have a great work ethic, and when I do a build, it gets done efficiently and properly.
Will you be able to voice chat: Yes
05/17/2016 6:11 pm
Level 49 : Master Architect
Heliosk
Preferred Alias*: Myst

- Maturity: 10
I find myself to be a very mature person when it comes to being a staff member. I handle situations calmly, without ever showing any sort of childish behavior.

- Kindness: 10
Along with maturity, I believe myself to be a 10 on the kindness scale. I understand that other people have emotions, and I must respect that the words I need to choose when speaking to them must be carefully done, so that I do not harm anyone's feelings.

5-8+ Hours a Day

Do you have experience setting up servers: Yes, I have worked with countless servers. Whether it was being staff, setting them up, developing for them, etc. I feel that a list of my most notable servers that I've been staff on would help get the point across.

- Eye of Ender - [director of development] 300-400+ Players
- PokePixels - [head-admin] 15-20+ Players
- FadePvP - [co-owner] 200+ Players
- BajanCanadian's *Youtuber* Hunger Games Server - [admin/builder] 1,000+ Players
- PocketPixels - [helper/builder] 700+ Players

If so, would you participate in helping in alpha*: Sure!

Are you familiar with server plugins, specifically sponge servers: Yep! I know a wide variety of server commands, and a variety of diverse plugin commands.

Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another servers: I am currently Administrator on another server, but it seems that they may be shutting down, so I plan to direct all of my time towards helping Pokeutopia.

If you were admin on PokeNation, would we be your primary server: Yep!

Do you have any other skill sets that PokeNation would benefit from having: I believe I have a lot of capabilities that are needed to be staff on a Pixelmon server then most other users who are applying for the same position that I am right now. I have a vast knowledge of Survival/Pixelmon server related problems/issues, I am extremely experienced and trained in being a Staff member on a server, and I am able to get a job done efficiently, and correctly. I waste no time in helping others, and when told to complete a task, I do it without question. Whenever I see a problem, I make sure to analyze it, and solve it so that the person with a problem is satisfied. Also, I'm very skilled in handling situations where two parties have an issue, and I'm able to end the issue/quarrel where both parties are happy and satisfied. I have an extensive knowledge of server plugins as well, along with other essential & both basic and advanced commands. I work very well with a team, and I'm fully capable of handling problems without any other outside help. I also ALWAYS make sure that I use the commands and power given to me only for staff purposes, and never for foul play.

When it comes to Moderating, I am highly skilled & experienced. I know how to handle a versatile number of situations. Whether it be hacking, a player fight, etc. I'm also very friendly with the community, and make sure that I get to know all of them and also that I involve myself in the community as much as I can. I can tell what a hacker looks like & how they act, what x-ray tunnels would look like, and am familiar with the types of hacks some players may abuse and how to spot them. I've read over the server rules numerous times, so I'm well indulged in them, and know what players can and can not do on the server. To sum up this section, I feel that I have enough skills & knowledge to be able to handle the position of being a Moderator for the server!

When it comes to Administrating, it's honestly my best area of expertise. I have Administrated both extremely large & extremely small servers. My knowledge of being an Administrator is very vast and expansive. I am familiar with how to handle all usual staff procedures, I'm open to hiring & firing, and I love teaching new staff members the ropes of how to use their new-found abilities of being a staff member. Working with very large 200+ player servers as an Administrator, has taught me how to easily handle a server that only has 20-40+ players on. I could easily handle & manage a server, and be able to help & administrate any amount of players that were online by myself. When it comes to being an Administrator, I usually never need outside help from a staff member that is higher rank then me, unless it was needed without a doubt *such as a payment transaction error/bug*. I would also like to note that I'm able & familiar with configuring server files, plugins, ranks, etc. I know how to configure ranks, fix rank permissions, create new ranks, etc. I'm also very familiar with messing around with the configs of plugins to bend them & create new interesting twists on them if needed/wanted! To sum up this section, I feel that I would be best suited as a Head-Administrator, but understand if I need to prove myself first.

Also, I am a very experienced builder with years upon years of experience & knowledge. I feel that along with becoming staff member, I can also bring forth a wide variety of new and exciting structures for the server world to enjoy & appreciate. I'm familiar with all styles & concepts of building, and can complete any project given to me. I'm a hard worker, and never give up on a project. *If I am accepted, I'll be sure to link an album of my builds, as well as go more in-depth about my experience as a Builder!*

Yep!

Whats your favourite pokemon! *: This is a tough one...but I would have to say Rayquaza. Along with looking completely badass, his moveset is amazing
05/17/2016 8:10 pm
Hyd
Application Denied

I'd like to accept you, but I noticed you got accepted on a different forum (where your application was almost identical to the one here..) So I must deny. Best of luck!
05/16/2016 11:44 pm
Hyd
Temperate
Hyd
Temperate
Click to reveal
Age: 14 (I know I am a bit underaged but it would make my day if you read through my application)
Maturity(1-10) & Kindness(1-10) (Please Explain): I do not know how accurate this may be for you but I do hope you will take my word for both what I say my 'Maturity' and my 'Kindness' level scale until you experience it first hand. I will start with my 'Maturity' level to begin with. I believe on a scale of 1-10 that my maturity would be around a 8.5-9.5 on a scale of 10. I have been told on multiple accounts that I am quite mature for my age group and do not freak out or go on an 'Anger Rampage' in a stressful situation. Whether I have been told by my teachers to even some acquaintances I have met online, they both usually say the same thing. They understand that although I do enjoy having a little bit of fun and being lax at times, they know just how mature, and rule-abiding I can be. For example, I was once a previous staff member on a Pixelmon Server with a decent player base. It was probably around 11:00 p.m in Eastern Standard Time so most people that were on the Staff Team were asleep except for me and maybe a few donators. Someone that I have never met before in my whole time on the server starts discussing some depressing thoughts that he has had about himself and it was up to me to take control of the situation as no one else would. Long story short, I stayed up about 2 hours longer just to make sure that this player was feeling better after all those depressing thoughts and would be okay for the rest of the night. After I got home from classes the next day, I went on immediately to check if the player in question was indeed online, which thankfully he was, and I was very relieved as you can imagine that he was doing just fine. (Some may say that I am lying about this but this did indeed happen, I hope you will take my word on this as I did not take any screenshots as I did not want to offend this person or invade his privacy in any way shape or form.) Alright now on to how kind I am. On a scale of 1-10 I would probably say I am a 9 overall on my kinds level. In real life and in game I try to be as helpful as can be and try to brighten up people's day. Even though I may not know some people I know how some of them may not be having the best day and are looking for a place to retreat to to get their mind off of some real life struggles. Trust me, I have indeed been there and done that more than once. In game, if you would just give me the chance I will show you just how kind I can be to anyone that I do or do not know. I will also give you an example of why I believe kindness can go a long way. Cheesy I know but in my mind, it's true. I used to not always be as nice as I am today but ever since there was one day that I had such a trashy and terrible day I started to understand how far kindness can go. I was probably the scariest person that day, and probably the most intimidating in school. None of my friends would approach me which probably made it worse now that I am reflecting on it, and so when I get home and log onto my computer to chat with some of the people I have met online to get some comfort. This guy I probably met like 2 days before reads my entire 5 paragraph long rant and takes it in stride. He then tries to calm me down and brings the topic back to a more happier subject. Ever since that fateful day I've made it my point to be kind to anyone and everyone in order to make sure that their day doesn't turn out to be all terrible like mine had almost did.

How much time in a week will you be available: I stream almost daily and can get on Minecraft more time than I stream it. (I usually stream both Pokemon and Minecraft) I would say over 3 hours every day on weekdays and maybe over 5 hours every weekend day (also on days I have holiday). (Please take into consideration that I usually play 5 hours on weekdays but I say 3 hours at the very least because of homework and such, don't know whenever I get the honor to write a five page essay you know? I may also play at least 7 hours on weekends, maybe.)

Do you have experience setting up servers: I have experience in many of the basic essentials of setting up a Minecraft Public/Pixelmon Server. For example, one of the basic things server needs is server Buycraft. I can help you out there as I can set up a nice looking Buycraft efficiently. Buycraft is needed for Donations to pass through (it's not necessary but it's definitely recommended). I also have experience in setting up a server's economy (including a Pixelmon Server's economy). I have been the Financial Support in both of these means for 2 servers and wouldn't mind applying my skills here as well. In addition to these financial skills, I know how to work permissions using Group Manager and setting up basic groups with basic commands, permissions, tags, etc. by using the plugin Group Manager. Finally, I will do anything that is needed that I can possibly do in game if asked, I do tend to listen to directions quite well.

If so, would you participate in helping in alpha*: Yes. I believe the Alpha stage is one of the most important, if not the most important, stage in launching a Minecraft server. This is where you start to get a few loyal players online to build up a loyal and strong community. This is also the stage in fixing any and all bugs and issues, which I would not mind in participating in the search of these bugs, as well as monitoring all the server's faults and improving on them. It's also important as the player's feedback is insanely important as they can give suggestions, their inputs on some specific topics, as well as pointing out some issues or concerns! In this stage, any and all player support is greatly needed and I know I will be able to be beneficial in helping out with this server stage.

Are you familiar with server plugins, specifically sponge servers: I am, from past experiences, familiar with many of the basic plugins that run a server. Of course I have no problem in learning and comprehending any new plugins that you may need me to learn but a basic list of plugins that I know how to run and operate are; NPCs, Holograms, Essentials, Group Manager, World Edit, Prison Mines, and some others. I have taken it upon myself to learn my role and all of the requirements that fit the Admin role. I will try my very best to help out wherever I am needed with the server and these plugins.

Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another servers: No. At the moment I am currently not working on any other projects. I know that in order to run a community smoothly you will need dedicated staff members that will give most of their time to a single, growing, community rather than split their time and efforts between two networks. This I understand and if I do happen to get accepted as the role of Administrator, I will abide by this role and will not apply for any other server network and delete any past applications (or just say don't accept my application). I see great potential in this server, and no I do not say this in every application I have ever submitted, I actually mean it. Take my word for it.

If you were admin on PokeNation, would we be your primary server: Yes. As I have stated in the aforementioned question I will dedicate most, if not all, of my free time to this server. Even if I am not online but I am in my free time I will try as hard as I can to get online as soon as possible if needed by any staff. I do indeed have Skype on my phone so I will be able to be in contact with the staff should anything come up that requires my immediate attention. The only times I will not be able to this is when I am in classes, taking an important exam, or in my once a week music lesson. Other than that I should be free whenever unless I am eating supper or any other meal of the day. In order for you to know when you can contact me I will give my basic schedule of free times via Skype if I am accepted.

Do you have any other skill sets that PokeNation would benefit from having: I speak American English fluently. However, I know that I can make mistakes sometimes which is all the reason for me to learn new words in English. For me, I would say I know definitely all the basics of the language. I am currently taking Italian in 8th grade and am quickly learning to becoming fluent in it. I am in my second year of learning Italian, however as it is the end of the year I will be continuing it for at least the next 4 years of my 'LOTE' (Language Other Than English) career. All in all I would say I am conversational in the language. I also know the basic understanding of Hindi and Gujarati. I would say I am definitely better in comprehending both of these languages more so than speaking back in them. In addition to this, I have been playing/been introduced to the Pokémon franchise for at over 10 years now. I gee up in a Pokémon-playing family so I've been playing since the original games including, Pokémon Blue and Stadium 1 and 2. (Yes I do have a Nintendo 64)

Will you be able to voice chat: Yes. I believe voice chatting is extremely important as such that 'Staff Bonding' is very important as well as having some informational chats with some players in game. I also believe that it is important for updates to get through from the Owner and 'Upper Management' to some staff members that would otherwise be left out of the loop. All in all, I say voice chat is extremely necessary for players and staff to keep a good relationship and a mutual understanding of one another. Once again, this may be my own opinion but I do believe it is definitely important for staff to interact with one another.

Whats your favourite pokemon! *: I have two favorite Pokémon, one being shiny and the other being a stereotypical choice. I have to go with Charizard and Shiny Umbreon. The first because of my first game I have ever played from the main franchise, Pokémon Blue. Without knowing what Charmander evolves into I went with it because I absolutely adore the Fire-Typing! I definitely have no regrets about the first starter I have ever chosen and would never swap it for anything else. Now onto the shiny Umbreon. The first game I had ever owned that wasn't my sister's or cousin's was my Pokémon Soul Silver DS game. Odd right? I went from an old-school game like Blue to a remake of 2nd generation. But my first shiny from that game, and ever was a shiny Eevee. After training it up, it was around 10:00 PM when it evolved. I was so ecstatic that right then and there I declared that next to Charizard, Shiny Umbreon would be my favorite Pokémon!

Thank you for your time,
-Temperate

Approved for further review
This application just about gave me a heart attack, haha
I'll pm you with important information shortly (:

Haha, thanks so much for considering my application! It means a lot as I know that compared to your standards I am a bit underaged. And should I be proud of giving you a heart attack?

Yes it was a very nice application
05/16/2016 4:26 pm
Temperate
Hyd
Temperate
Click to reveal
Age: 14 (I know I am a bit underaged but it would make my day if you read through my application)
Maturity(1-10) & Kindness(1-10) (Please Explain): I do not know how accurate this may be for you but I do hope you will take my word for both what I say my 'Maturity' and my 'Kindness' level scale until you experience it first hand. I will start with my 'Maturity' level to begin with. I believe on a scale of 1-10 that my maturity would be around a 8.5-9.5 on a scale of 10. I have been told on multiple accounts that I am quite mature for my age group and do not freak out or go on an 'Anger Rampage' in a stressful situation. Whether I have been told by my teachers to even some acquaintances I have met online, they both usually say the same thing. They understand that although I do enjoy having a little bit of fun and being lax at times, they know just how mature, and rule-abiding I can be. For example, I was once a previous staff member on a Pixelmon Server with a decent player base. It was probably around 11:00 p.m in Eastern Standard Time so most people that were on the Staff Team were asleep except for me and maybe a few donators. Someone that I have never met before in my whole time on the server starts discussing some depressing thoughts that he has had about himself and it was up to me to take control of the situation as no one else would. Long story short, I stayed up about 2 hours longer just to make sure that this player was feeling better after all those depressing thoughts and would be okay for the rest of the night. After I got home from classes the next day, I went on immediately to check if the player in question was indeed online, which thankfully he was, and I was very relieved as you can imagine that he was doing just fine. (Some may say that I am lying about this but this did indeed happen, I hope you will take my word on this as I did not take any screenshots as I did not want to offend this person or invade his privacy in any way shape or form.) Alright now on to how kind I am. On a scale of 1-10 I would probably say I am a 9 overall on my kinds level. In real life and in game I try to be as helpful as can be and try to brighten up people's day. Even though I may not know some people I know how some of them may not be having the best day and are looking for a place to retreat to to get their mind off of some real life struggles. Trust me, I have indeed been there and done that more than once. In game, if you would just give me the chance I will show you just how kind I can be to anyone that I do or do not know. I will also give you an example of why I believe kindness can go a long way. Cheesy I know but in my mind, it's true. I used to not always be as nice as I am today but ever since there was one day that I had such a trashy and terrible day I started to understand how far kindness can go. I was probably the scariest person that day, and probably the most intimidating in school. None of my friends would approach me which probably made it worse now that I am reflecting on it, and so when I get home and log onto my computer to chat with some of the people I have met online to get some comfort. This guy I probably met like 2 days before reads my entire 5 paragraph long rant and takes it in stride. He then tries to calm me down and brings the topic back to a more happier subject. Ever since that fateful day I've made it my point to be kind to anyone and everyone in order to make sure that their day doesn't turn out to be all terrible like mine had almost did.

How much time in a week will you be available: I stream almost daily and can get on Minecraft more time than I stream it. (I usually stream both Pokemon and Minecraft) I would say over 3 hours every day on weekdays and maybe over 5 hours every weekend day (also on days I have holiday). (Please take into consideration that I usually play 5 hours on weekdays but I say 3 hours at the very least because of homework and such, don't know whenever I get the honor to write a five page essay you know? I may also play at least 7 hours on weekends, maybe.)

Do you have experience setting up servers: I have experience in many of the basic essentials of setting up a Minecraft Public/Pixelmon Server. For example, one of the basic things server needs is server Buycraft. I can help you out there as I can set up a nice looking Buycraft efficiently. Buycraft is needed for Donations to pass through (it's not necessary but it's definitely recommended). I also have experience in setting up a server's economy (including a Pixelmon Server's economy). I have been the Financial Support in both of these means for 2 servers and wouldn't mind applying my skills here as well. In addition to these financial skills, I know how to work permissions using Group Manager and setting up basic groups with basic commands, permissions, tags, etc. by using the plugin Group Manager. Finally, I will do anything that is needed that I can possibly do in game if asked, I do tend to listen to directions quite well.

If so, would you participate in helping in alpha*: Yes. I believe the Alpha stage is one of the most important, if not the most important, stage in launching a Minecraft server. This is where you start to get a few loyal players online to build up a loyal and strong community. This is also the stage in fixing any and all bugs and issues, which I would not mind in participating in the search of these bugs, as well as monitoring all the server's faults and improving on them. It's also important as the player's feedback is insanely important as they can give suggestions, their inputs on some specific topics, as well as pointing out some issues or concerns! In this stage, any and all player support is greatly needed and I know I will be able to be beneficial in helping out with this server stage.

Are you familiar with server plugins, specifically sponge servers: I am, from past experiences, familiar with many of the basic plugins that run a server. Of course I have no problem in learning and comprehending any new plugins that you may need me to learn but a basic list of plugins that I know how to run and operate are; NPCs, Holograms, Essentials, Group Manager, World Edit, Prison Mines, and some others. I have taken it upon myself to learn my role and all of the requirements that fit the Admin role. I will try my very best to help out wherever I am needed with the server and these plugins.

Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another servers: No. At the moment I am currently not working on any other projects. I know that in order to run a community smoothly you will need dedicated staff members that will give most of their time to a single, growing, community rather than split their time and efforts between two networks. This I understand and if I do happen to get accepted as the role of Administrator, I will abide by this role and will not apply for any other server network and delete any past applications (or just say don't accept my application). I see great potential in this server, and no I do not say this in every application I have ever submitted, I actually mean it. Take my word for it.

If you were admin on PokeNation, would we be your primary server: Yes. As I have stated in the aforementioned question I will dedicate most, if not all, of my free time to this server. Even if I am not online but I am in my free time I will try as hard as I can to get online as soon as possible if needed by any staff. I do indeed have Skype on my phone so I will be able to be in contact with the staff should anything come up that requires my immediate attention. The only times I will not be able to this is when I am in classes, taking an important exam, or in my once a week music lesson. Other than that I should be free whenever unless I am eating supper or any other meal of the day. In order for you to know when you can contact me I will give my basic schedule of free times via Skype if I am accepted.

Do you have any other skill sets that PokeNation would benefit from having: I speak American English fluently. However, I know that I can make mistakes sometimes which is all the reason for me to learn new words in English. For me, I would say I know definitely all the basics of the language. I am currently taking Italian in 8th grade and am quickly learning to becoming fluent in it. I am in my second year of learning Italian, however as it is the end of the year I will be continuing it for at least the next 4 years of my 'LOTE' (Language Other Than English) career. All in all I would say I am conversational in the language. I also know the basic understanding of Hindi and Gujarati. I would say I am definitely better in comprehending both of these languages more so than speaking back in them. In addition to this, I have been playing/been introduced to the Pokémon franchise for at over 10 years now. I gee up in a Pokémon-playing family so I've been playing since the original games including, Pokémon Blue and Stadium 1 and 2. (Yes I do have a Nintendo 64)

Will you be able to voice chat: Yes. I believe voice chatting is extremely important as such that 'Staff Bonding' is very important as well as having some informational chats with some players in game. I also believe that it is important for updates to get through from the Owner and 'Upper Management' to some staff members that would otherwise be left out of the loop. All in all, I say voice chat is extremely necessary for players and staff to keep a good relationship and a mutual understanding of one another. Once again, this may be my own opinion but I do believe it is definitely important for staff to interact with one another.

Whats your favourite pokemon! *: I have two favorite Pokémon, one being shiny and the other being a stereotypical choice. I have to go with Charizard and Shiny Umbreon. The first because of my first game I have ever played from the main franchise, Pokémon Blue. Without knowing what Charmander evolves into I went with it because I absolutely adore the Fire-Typing! I definitely have no regrets about the first starter I have ever chosen and would never swap it for anything else. Now onto the shiny Umbreon. The first game I had ever owned that wasn't my sister's or cousin's was my Pokémon Soul Silver DS game. Odd right? I went from an old-school game like Blue to a remake of 2nd generation. But my first shiny from that game, and ever was a shiny Eevee. After training it up, it was around 10:00 PM when it evolved. I was so ecstatic that right then and there I declared that next to Charizard, Shiny Umbreon would be my favorite Pokémon!

Thank you for your time,
-Temperate

Haha, thanks so much for considering my application! It means a lot as I know that compared to your standards I am a bit underaged. And should I be proud of giving you a heart attack?
05/16/2016 2:29 pm
Hyd
Temperate
Click to reveal

Thank you for your time,
-Temperate

05/15/2016 11:22 pm
Temperate

Thank you for your time,
-Temperate
05/15/2016 4:44 pm
Tybasher
IGN*: TYBASH3R
Maturity(1-10) & Kindness(1-10) (Please Explain): Maturity 8, Kindness 8. Once in a while I'll joke around with players, but I am patient at handling disputes and solving issues.
How much time in a week will you be available: Almost everyday.
Do you have experience setting up servers: I've owned 5 servers before. Some were pixelmon servers, others were towny and such.
Old server I owned: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/se ... -and-mcmmo
If so, would you participate in helping in alpha*: I could help, I don't remember too much but getting back into it might just refresh my memory
Are you familiar with server plugins, specifically sponge servers: I am familiar with plugins, never heard of sponge servers though
Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another servers: No
Will you be able to voice chat: Yes
Whats your favourite pokemon! *: Gotta go with Blaziken (Gen 3 m8)
05/15/2016 8:52 pm
Hyd
Application denied.
You completely disregarded 2 questions that have weight in my decision.
Also this has a significant lack of information for an admin application
05/15/2016 4:07 pm
Hyd
bump
05/15/2016 4:57 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Hyd
AutoAura_
Piggaroni
Click to reveal
IGN*: Piggaroni

Maturity / (9/10)
Kindness / (10/10)

I am very mature at times but also I can talk with the kids playing on the server. I am 15 but I am able to communicate with 11 year olds very well as I have an 11 year old brother myself. I am very kind. I am able to help people in any way possible with my capabilities.

How much time in a week will you be available: I can give 5 hours a day on the server. I will be on quite often to allow me to interact with the community and I do have quite a lot of free time in which I will be engaging with the latest trends for the server and events.

Do you have experience setting up servers: I used to be a Helper on this factions server , It was a really great learning experience and the staff of the server are great, dedicated people. This means that i'm not new to the way the owner runs the server and I'm familiar with everything it takes to become a staff member. The reason i decided to resign the last time i was a staff member is because of the fact that a lot of my friends on the server stopped playing, the holidays came around and I didn't have as much time to play and didn't feel like I would be able to put as much effort into the server as I was doing before. But now I've found a new passion for the server which doesn't involve my friends, or any distractions. With it being as it is I feel I can make new friends, have even more fun and therefore be more dedicated to the job. I hope you would consider taking me back onto the team where I feel safe. I have managed a server before and I know how the servers works and all I have been Co Owner on this server until the owner was being immature and banned me and my friend which were staff members. We were also Head Admin on OP Network. Which got shut down after 2 months. I have much experience in moderating (the server and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a moderator and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases. I have experienced being moderator on servers. I also have experience running forums, gaming communities, and other sites of the like.

If so, would you participate in helping in alpha*: Yes of course. As an Admin we should contribute ideas and our help to the server as an admin.

Are you familiar with server plugins, specifically sponge servers: Yes, I am very familiar with server plugins.

Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another servers: Well. I just closed down my server because it wasn't doing well so nope.

If you were admin on PokeNation, would we be your primary server: Yes. As an Admin we need to put the server as primary as you are an Admin and the server needs you to help it. As I said I would be on 5 hours a day.

I am not snappy and am always willing to help, I never have the need to argue/fight with someone, which some people might have. I am able to communicate extremely well. I am very versatile and zealous so you can work with me very well. Also, I have a quick eye for mischief, I can always see when something is going wrong and I always look out for griefers and spammers. and basically that's it.

Will you be able to voice chat: Yep . I have a microphone, and I use it for communication purposes.

Whats your favourite pokemon! *: Well.. It has to be Mewtwo

Approved for further review, you will get a PM within 24 hours for more information.

Can you send it ASAP. Thanks
05/15/2016 3:03 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
IGN*: Piggaroni

Maturity / (9/10)
Kindness / (10/10)

I am very mature at times but also I can talk with the kids playing on the server. I am 15 but I am able to communicate with 11 year olds very well as I have an 11 year old brother myself. I am very kind. I am able to help people in any way possible with my capabilities.

How much time in a week will you be available: I can give 5 hours a day on the server. I will be on quite often to allow me to interact with the community and I do have quite a lot of free time in which I will be engaging with the latest trends for the server and events.

Do you have experience setting up servers: I used to be a Helper on this factions server , It was a really great learning experience and the staff of the server are great, dedicated people. This means that i'm not new to the way the owner runs the server and I'm familiar with everything it takes to become a staff member. The reason i decided to resign the last time i was a staff member is because of the fact that a lot of my friends on the server stopped playing, the holidays came around and I didn't have as much time to play and didn't feel like I would be able to put as much effort into the server as I was doing before. But now I've found a new passion for the server which doesn't involve my friends, or any distractions. With it being as it is I feel I can make new friends, have even more fun and therefore be more dedicated to the job. I hope you would consider taking me back onto the team where I feel safe. I have managed a server before and I know how the servers works and all I have been Co Owner on this server until the owner was being immature and banned me and my friend which were staff members. We were also Head Admin on OP Network. Which got shut down after 2 months. I have much experience in moderating (the server and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a moderator and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases. I have experienced being moderator on servers. I also have experience running forums, gaming communities, and other sites of the like.

If so, would you participate in helping in alpha*: Yes of course. As an Admin we should contribute ideas and our help to the server as an admin.

Are you familiar with server plugins, specifically sponge servers: Yes, I am very familiar with server plugins.

Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another servers: Well. I just closed down my server because it wasn't doing well so nope.

If you were admin on PokeNation, would we be your primary server: Yes. As an Admin we need to put the server as primary as you are an Admin and the server needs you to help it. As I said I would be on 5 hours a day.

I am not snappy and am always willing to help, I never have the need to argue/fight with someone, which some people might have. I am able to communicate extremely well. I am very versatile and zealous so you can work with me very well. Also, I have a quick eye for mischief, I can always see when something is going wrong and I always look out for griefers and spammers. and basically that's it.

Will you be able to voice chat: Yep . I have a microphone, and I use it for communication purposes.

Whats your favourite pokemon! *: Well.. It has to be Mewtwo
05/15/2016 2:51 am
AutoAura_
Can I apply via Skype?
05/15/2016 4:35 am
Hyd
If you wish to apply please fill out an application form
I will not be using skype for communication
05/15/2016 12:00 am
m1n3rguy
IGN*: m1n3rguy25

Maturity(1-10) & Kindness(1-10) (Please Explain): Maturity = 8 Kindness = 9

How much time in a week will you be available: At least 14 hours

Do you have experience setting up servers:
Yes, I have been owner on 3 servers in the past.

If so, would you participate in helping in alpha*: Of course!

Are you familiar with server plugins, specifically sponge servers: I am a Developer too so I have the experience of fixing plugins and coding custom plugins.

Yes, a Faction server that gains at least 20 to 30 people each day!

PokeNation or course!

I am the most active person. I have lots of intelligence! I am smart with pokemon and I know all ivs and evs and natures. I honestly know lot's about the rules, and also follow them. I know how everything works, and how someone can do something wrong. I can remember most in my head, but not all of the banned moves. Though, I always have them in my side just incase something goes on. I also have knowledge about pixelmon. I know what most of the items are and recommendations of tms, natures, pokemons etc. I just have several knowledge on what pokemon is, as I love the game and I have been playing it when I was 7. Pixelmon for me it's just something amazing plus pokeutopia it's just wow. I always try to learn every day, I do make mistakes, everyone does, no one is perfect in this world. Overall, I just believe I can handle players very well because of my great knowledge of the rules and pixelmon. I've also been a gym leader in the past which makes a bigger advantage to me.

Whats your favourite pokemon! *: Deoxys!!!
05/15/2016 1:35 am
Hyd
Application Denied, please refer to this template, all the statements in bold are the
factors affecting my decision:
Click to reveal
These are a list of reasons why you may not have been accepted:
You are working for other servers/projects and I worry that your time will be split
Not enough proof of skills (devs & builders) to be able to approve
Not enough info on application
Age..(It's possible to bypass this if your application is very well done)
You did not elaborate on your number choices on maturity and kindness
Grammar and spelling weren't sufficient in application

I see you have been accepted on other forum posts, so I'm sure this won't be a problem
05/14/2016 9:45 pm
Miliko
IGN*: Miliko
Maturity(1-10) 9.5 & Kindness(1-10)10 (Please Explain): Well, i have played on mnay servers being part of there staff so from that i feel like ive learned that you always have to be mature but at the same time i love interacting with players showing them that we are here to keep them safe and we dont intend to be mean sometimes, its only for their good
How much time in a week will you be available: Im pretty much free the whole week and i can be on at least a couple hours a day,
Do you have experience moderating on other servers:As i said up top i have been admin and mods on other servers that were active ages ago but closed down to unknown reasons
Are you currently working on anything minecraft related or staff for another servers:Nope Not At The Moment Boo
If you were mod on PokeNation, would we be your primary server: I Hmm.. (Dont Do This To Me Boo!) Honestly I Love All The Server Choices But I Would Have To Pick Mm Creative Or Survival
How would PokeNation benefit from having you: I think PokeNation would be be benefited having me because i feel being around such staff on other servers i personally play and being a staff member myself, i want to teach people playing mc the importance of being safe, and kinda be a romodel to those.
Whats your favourite pokemon! *: Oh GAWD, I LOVE LOVE SQUIRTLE BOO BOO (sorry i have a obession with all turtle things XD)
05/14/2016 11:03 pm
Hyd
Application denied
I really like that you have kindness at 10, but it is important that my staff are willing to dedicate a sufficient amount of time to the server, that being said, it is key that we be their primary focus (server wise). Thank you
05/13/2016 2:51 pm
Hyd
bump
05/12/2016 4:43 pm
NinjaSwerve245
IGN*: NinjaSwerve245

Builds(Links to projects or screenshots): http://i.imgur.com/zegLR7b.png

How much time will you be available in a week: 6-10 hrs per day/ 70+ hrs per week.

Are you currently working on anything/working for another servers: Nope, not anymore. So you have my full support.

Would you like an admin or mod position*: Yes, i can multitask so if you need me to build while also watching people and assisting others i could do it.
05/12/2016 6:20 pm
Hyd
Approved for further review, check your PM's at earliest convenience (:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome