Porters needed for epic megabuild team!!

luvallpups's Avatar luvallpups3/29/15 9:01 pm
1 emeralds 382 5
4/14/2015 4:13 pm
luvallpups's Avatar luvallpups
Hi! The Stone Titans server is a hardcore, RPG, modded server that builds 1:1 scale megabuilds in survival mode. Specifically, I am looking for porters to deliver the post and control the railway and train system on the server. Find out more about our team here!

Porter Recruitment Video- I would at least watch until 2:30 but it gives a good idea of all that we do.

This video shows a general overview of the many jobs that make up our team.

If you are interested, here is the application form:

IGN:
Time Zone:
Time of day you can play:
How long you can play when you get on the server:
Positions you are applying for:
Test your internet here http://www.speedtest.net and post the results:
Ping:
Download Speed:
Upload Speed:

Seeking MATURE and RELIABLE applicants. All qualified applicants will be contacted on Skype to arrange for an interview and a server tour before being whitelisted.

If you have slow internet, or an old computer: you will not be able to play. Please don't waste your time, and my time, by going through the application process only to find out you have lag on your end, and unable to play because of it.
luvallpups
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/31/2015 12:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
sarandtarskins
TarahSugarPink
Sarandtarplays
Eastern
1:00 pm -4:00 am
Any
04/02/2015 8:28 pm
luvallpups
I have sent you a skype request. Please check your skype when you can.
03/30/2015 5:03 am
Level 38 : Artisan Network
Robern
Hello,
Could you be more clear for what a user is applying for?
You ask for a porter (what do you all have to do? Is it Fun?) but in the application you can choose a position to apply for?
Are there then other positions to apply for and which ones?
04/01/2015 12:33 am
luvallpups
On the server there's a system of work orders, and porters oversee and deliver everything there. Kinda like mailmen do. We also build trains that carry all the materials from each mine back to the main part of town and then sort everything out to go to the correct places. It may not sound the best from the description, but it's really fun if you get into it . I'm specifically looking for porters, but if you see another job you'd rather have you're free to put that down instead or talk to a team member about which one you'd prefer.

The positions you can apply for are the ones included in the video as well as being a scribe, who write newspapers and stories on the server, and tailors, who deal with all the leather armor, wools, and clothing.
04/14/2015 4:13 pm
luvallpups
I've added a video that explains it pretty well. The first few mintues do a great job setting a basic overview.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome