What did you do when you first played Minecraft?

Mihara's Avatar Mihara7/4/12 5:56 pm
7/6/2012 11:24 am
KittyCatWithGlasses's Avatar KittyCatWithGlasses
It was back in Alpha, I couldn't punch blocks for some reason. Two hours later, I found out you had to hold the left mouse button and I was spamming it. Then I made a crafting table and a hole in a mountain. My adventure started there.
~Mihara
Mihara
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
07/04/2012 7:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NavalWarfare
um, let's see. It was 1.2 Beta. I had watched a friend play the game earlier that day, it was the first I've heard of the game. I was so amazed, I went home and played the classic version for about 3 hours, building all sorts of random buildings and caves. Then, I bought the game. I created a world, and knew from watching him that I needed to kill trees to start. I punched the tree for about 15 minutes, got tired of it, since nothing happened, and then punched some flowers and got them, confused, I went back to punching the tree. I eventually looked up on google 'how to break blocks in minecraft' and found a guide to how to start the game. After reading through that, I crafted a wooden pick, and then dug into the side of a mountain. I took yellow flowers and placed them EVERYWHERE around my 'house' as they seemed to provide a tiny bit of light. I waited through the night, created all my stone tools, and kept expanding my hole in the wall. After exploring, and getting all the cacti and yellow flowers I could find, as well as sugarcane and anything else that interested me, it was night again, but it was still on peaceful, as it had been the whole time. I was unable to find my way back to my hole, as it got too dark for me to see anything, therefore I stopped on a grass hill next to a small desert as the sand was easier to see then grass, and then covered my hill with yellow flowers, once more using it as a form of light. Eventually I found coal, and made torches, and my adventure-

Started There.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome