Announcement: Any system that relies on Search is temporarily disabled; please refrain from posting threads asking about it. We will have it restored soon!

Non hamachi - Cracked Survival Factions Custom Hunger Games

Post your offline mode and/or VPN (Hamachi, Tungle, etc) Minecraft Servers here.

Post Permalink
by Poongko » 7/31/2012

liferplayserver wrote:What you apply for: mod
IGN: thekiller123
Skype (Optional): yes im aden potts
Why do you want to be a admin: i own a server, and all the other server i got banned for know resone, admins abuse on that server. but i dont abuse, i like hwlping ppl, (its storming here bad XD) ext
What can you do for the server: i can help ppl if that get griethed, i ban who ever spams, ill do alot.
What would you do if you saw a hacker?: i would ban him for useing hax on a server when no hax allowed.
What experience do you have of being admin kingscrafters i lost it due to me quiting.

Accepted. Please join hamachi server! :D
And tell me your hamachi name
Level 1
New Pony

Post Permalink
by Poongko » 8/1/2012

c
Level 1
New Pony

Post Permalink
by mickifricki » 8/1/2012

I really would like to play on this server, but it appears to be full. And the next hamachi ID (Ponngko1, ...) didn't work.
My minecraft user name is mickifricki
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Poongko » 8/1/2012

d
Level 1
New Pony

Post Permalink
by Poongko » 8/5/2012

mickifricki wrote:I really would like to play on this server, but it appears to be full. And the next hamachi ID (Ponngko1, ...) didn't work.
My minecraft user name is mickifricki

Please use the new ip ;)
Level 1
New Pony

Post Permalink
by Poongko » 8/10/2012

g
Level 1
New Pony

Post Permalink
by Poongko » 8/11/2012

d
Level 1
New Pony

Post Permalink
by danielmjones100 » 8/17/2012

hay youre a lire i am co owner of kingscrafter and me and my buddy never hired you so one of two things needs to happen ither you tell the trouth or you tell the trouth. decide
Level 1
New Explorer

Previous

Return to Hamachi/Offline Servers