ViciouzMind's Avatar ViciouzMind8/19/12 5:23 am
1 emeralds 360 3
8/28/2012 12:01 pm
Sowhart's Avatar Sowhart
I'm currently hosting Beta stage [Minecraft 1.7.3 Vanilla Beta Server]
It's a Vanilla server with absolutely no mods ^^
it's a survival server as well. .
Nobody will be op not even my self.
this is currently testing to see how many people are interested in a "beta server"
if its successful i'll be willing to upgrade to a dedicated server, as well in putting mods such as (chest lock) incase it gets out of hand with thiefs.

Other info
Ever since minecraft had this new features such as exp systems, enchantments and potions. slowly but surely i began to lose interest in minecraft as it became harder to enjoy minecraft as i used, simple.
I attempted to find a descent server which is Vanilla, Survival and 'Beta' but it was hard so i decided to make my own and see if there is anybody else like me who enjoyed the Good old minecraft.

Future Updates
if this server get popular with the community, i will pay so this becomes a Dedicated server.
This will most likely become a white list server, mainly to prevent those Cheaters and Griefers.
the server will provide roughly between a 5 to 10 players, Depending on how mature the players are it can go up to 20.
Server will have minimum mods such as lock chest, depending on how mature the players are in the server.

Check out the server
IP = 99.178.121.211
Feel free to post any questions, suggestions or ideas and thoughts =)
ViciouzMind
Level 1 : New Miner