Puzzle/Riddle(2) Hub *Are you smart enough to solve these?*

puzzlelover100's Avatar puzzlelover1007/6/12 5:01 pm
1 emeralds 2.6k 181
12/14/2012 2:31 pm
Shanery's Avatar Shanery
(Go to the last pages for the most recent riddles.

Greeting's puzzle go-ers.

I have decided to make another puzzle hub. Do not be fooled, this is not the official Puzzle/Riddle Hub.

I'll probably make the official Puzzle/Riddle Hub a blog or something, but if someone has a recommendation on how I can approach this, feel free to PM me.

As the MasterRiddler, I challenge you to solve these riddles:

#1: A woman was horrified to find a fly in her tea. The waiter took her cup and went into the kitchen and returned with a fresh cup of tea. She shouted, "You brought me the same tea!" How did she know?

#2:A petshop owner had a parrot with a sign on its cage that said "Parrot repeats everything it hears." A young man bought the parrot and for two weeks he spoke to it and it didn't say a word. He returned the parrot but the shopkeeper said he never lied about the parrot. How can this be?

#3:Which word in the English language becomes shorter when it is lengthened?

#4:You give someone a dollar. You are this person's brother, but the person is not your brother. How can that be?

#5:A psychologist goes to a village in Africa and decides to compare foot size to intelligence. He notes that in general, as foot size increases, so does intelligence. How can this be?

#6:A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

#7:He has married many women, but has never been married. Who is he?

#8:How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?
puzzlelover100
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
08/26/2012 12:01 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
puzzlelover100
Clearly, this hub has dwindled in interest.

That's alright with me really. I have no more interest in this site anymore.

--The mods aren't helpful and refuse to answer EVERY one of my questions/concerns, and when I go to the Admin, he/she never replied.

--Plus, sometimes the site lags beyond my control and even crashes periodically.

--Noobs keep reporting my skins (in the past) for looking SIMILAR to other people's. Some were removed for ACTUALLY breaking a PMC rule, which is fine, but others, not so much.

If this account were to get banned for what I said (because the mods are offended easily and are strict on keeping order), it doesn't matter. I could always make another account if I wanted to. They can't stop me.

And even if they ban my ip address (which pretty much only an Admin could do, but this is an educated guess), I could either join this site through a proxy, change my ip, or use other computers I have access to with different ip's. The mods can't stop me. The mods can't stop anyone really. They just ban them so they don't have to deal with them anymore, but if everyone were to uproar, they couldn't possibly ban EVERYONE.

It's like this on any forum site really.

It's not even worth it being a mod. You are forced to deal with noobs and constantly patrol around to make sure no one is doing bad. You don't even get paid, it's just something "fun" they do. I'm sure it works for them, but I just see no true benefit. (educated guess)

If a mod really cared, he/she could and would tell me otherwise and not just fill the stereotype people think of mods and just ban me.

I will probably just limit my PMC visiting to maybe once a month or so. They really need to expand what people can do on this site or just maybe add new things to keep everything fresh.

I'm just saying. I bid you fair-well PMC.

-Davis
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome