Design

Discuss the game, stories, screenshots, videos, ideas, creations, top score!?

Post Permalink
by Ttdawg1 » 9/18/2012

xXSilentMelodiesXx wrote:
Ttdawg1 wrote:
xXSilentMelodiesXx wrote:Ive made this:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... t-the-top/

and I would gladly make a custom house for you :3 how big, what materials, etc?

I play on Xbox :(. Very sad, right? I will be getting a gaming pc around christmastime, so that would work. For now I could use advice on what rooms to have in a house, how big is a good size, etc... If you were to make one for me, I would like it to be made out of wood, be a big mansion (not too big though), with some sort of secret room, a safe room, and a self destruct button. Whatever other features are up to you. This would be very much appreciated and if, when you are finished, you could email me a download link at [email protected] that would be great!
*Sorry I didn't see your post 'til after I posted that other comment. SORRY :( :( PLEASE FORGIVE ME :cry:

sorry for getting all b****y, I was overtired and pretty depressed(I hate you depression!!!) and was sick of getting ignored by someone else so I kinda blew up on you :( I didn't realize that you had missed my comment, sorry!

btw your ideas for rooms are awesome! I never thought of a self destruct button:0

also, for decoration purposes you could add a...
kitchen,
dining hall,
living room,
bathroom,
a library,
bedrooms,
and stuff like that.. if youre stuck for furniture go to mcfurniture.net (or com, I cant remember ) and just google minecraft furniture.

for more recreational purposes, you could...
add a mini library with enchanting table
add a room with some furnaces and chests that lead into a mine,
make an organized storage room,
have a staircase that leads into an underground room with an infinite water source and a cobblestone generator,
add a room where you test out redstone,
add a room that goes into a hill and turns out to be a bunker with weapons
and you could make a small room with chests that leads into a garden or farm... or both! like a greenhouse!

I have tons of other ideas but I think thats enough for now.

Also, you can make it as big as you want! it all depends on whats in it and how much stuff you have

That's okay, I get that way myself sometimes (mostly during school, because I'm home-schooled and I get edgy when my mom needs tech help). I really like your ideas and will implement them. Also, do you have an Xbox Live GT and what is your MC username? Do you have a server or anything? Thanks for the help!
Don't let my dragons die!ImageImageImageImage
Level 1
New Crafter
Says: Don't let my dragons die!!!
Minecraft: Ttdawg1

Post Permalink
by xXSilentMelodiesXx » 9/19/2012

Ttdawg1 wrote: I really like your ideas and will implement them. Also, do you have an Xbox Live GT and what is your MC username? Do you have a server or anything? Thanks for the help!

thanks, and I dont have an XBL GT. Mind you, I don't even have an Xbox to make a GT on!
I only play on PC (sometimes the crappy pocket edition if I'm bored and away from my laptop)
Nintendo fan forever<3
Level 8
Apprentice Pony

Post Permalink
by johnnymarry » 9/29/2012

I can help you design a home for you by giving you the suggestions. You should first design your kitchen as it is considered to be the heart of the house. Install good quality and durable cabinets and granite counter tops in kitchen. Granite is very much durable as easy to wash. The oil stain can be removed very easily. Then you can go for your bathroom renovation where in you can have a stylish and gorgeous bathroom vanities and a medium size bath tub.
Last edited by johnnymarry on 9/30/2012, edited 1 time in total.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Ttdawg1 » 9/29/2012

johnnymarry wrote:I can help you design a home for you by giving you the suggestions. You should first design your kitchen as it is considered to be the heart of the house. Install good quality and durable cabinets and granite counter tops in kitchen. Granite is very much durable as easy to wash. The oil stain can be removed very easily. Then you can go for your bathroom renovation where in you can have a medium size bath tub and stylish and gorgeous bathroom vanities.

You do know that this is minecraft, right?
Don't let my dragons die!ImageImageImageImage
Level 1
New Crafter
Says: Don't let my dragons die!!!
Minecraft: Ttdawg1

Post Permalink
by xXSilentMelodiesXx » 9/29/2012

Ttdawg1 wrote:
johnnymarry wrote:I can help you design a home for you by giving you the suggestions. You should first design your kitchen as it is considered to be the heart of the house. Install good quality and durable cabinets and granite counter tops in kitchen. Granite is very much durable as easy to wash. The oil stain can be removed very easily. Then you can go for your bathroom renovation where in you can have a medium size bath tub and stylish and gorgeous bathroom vanities.

You do know that this is minecraft, right?

Lol, doubt it.
Nintendo fan forever<3
Level 8
Apprentice Pony

Previous

Return to Discussion