uhh ouh i see herobrin guy ths is scry

Herobrine and unusual Minecraft findings.

Post Permalink
by Emruhlds » 10/11/2012

o no guyz i see herobrin in my miyncrat wurld heulp
i caought a scenshut uf hem baut it wont wark

EDIT:This is supposed to be sarcasm.
Level 5
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by MarzipanCraft » 10/11/2012

Emruhlds wrote:o no guyz i see herobrin in my miyncrat wurld heulp
i caought a scenshut uf hem baut it wont wark

EDIT:This is supposed to be sarcasm.

Did you make an account purely for this post?
ImageImage[/url]

Level 16
Journeyman Dragonborn

Post Permalink
by sandwhip » 10/11/2012

thats a waste of time
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by ajdsimon99 » 10/11/2012

I saw Herobrine on my Kingdom single player map standing in a house I made and all of the tourches were broke inside that house. I went up to the house then he said "watch your back" then he disapeared. I have not played on that map sence then.
Level 18
Journeyman Dragonborn

Post Permalink
by corigold » 10/13/2012

i had a similar experience only herobrine was not there the story is i went out mining i found 4 gold and 5 diamonds and a sign that said HEROBRINE IS WATCHING YOU it was creepy so i thought ok thats creepy! then i found emeralds and another sign that said HEROBRINE WAS HERE then i went home curious when i went home my windows were broke so i screamed in real life and shortly after i saw HIM it was creepy so i ran and when i got back my items were gone so i was scared and a day later i found a letter made of glowstone it was the letter E but it was the last i saw of him for 1 year then i saw another letter and that was the last i saw of him
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by sed11 » 10/13/2012

corigold wrote:i had a similar experience only herobrine was not there the story is i went out mining i found 4 gold and 5 diamonds and a sign that said HEROBRINE IS WATCHING YOU it was creepy so i thought ok thats creepy! then i found emeralds and another sign that said HEROBRINE WAS HERE then i went home curious when i went home my windows were broke so i screamed in real life and shortly after i saw HIM it was creepy so i ran and when i got back my items were gone so i was scared and a day later i found a letter made of glowstone it was the letter E but it was the last i saw of him for 1 year then i saw another letter and that was the last i saw of him

Impossible unless you used a mod.

Creepers gonna Creep!
Level 60
High Grandmaster Creeper
Minecraft: cjw12

Post Permalink
by Smasher200 » 10/13/2012

I sah hewobine 2. hee sed "ikeeljoo" nd atkd mee nd i diyd. wen i respwnd mi windwz weer boken and i sceemd nd thew op on mai keebord. i nevr plyed Mincaft agin.
I have the most condescending and snarky posts at times and I'm actually sort of mad.
Blame Paril right now. Or don't. I'm not a cop.

FEAR MY ALMIGHTY REACTION GIF.

Level 43
Master Grump
Says: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade, GET MAD! ~ Cave Johnson
Minecraft: Smasher200
mc_server: SERVER THAT DOESN'T EXIST 24/7 HARDCORE SURVIVAL RAID FACTIONS MINIGAMES ARENA YOLO SWAG

Post Permalink
by craftykids » 10/15/2012

i hav seen heerobrien 2! hee dustroyd mi hows nd then hee kild mee nd i told peepul abowt it but they sed heerobrien isint reel but i hope u will buleev me
Image Image
Level 46
Master Pixel Painter
Says: Don't blame Herobrine! Dr. Chibawk did it!
Minecraft: craftykids

Return to Ghosts in the Code