FRAPS MINECRAFT VIDEOER!

Have you created or found an amazing YouTube video? Have you recently discovered an amazing YouTuber? Post it here!

Post Permalink
by Barnzy15 » 10/26/2012

Hi i have purchased fraps to record some videos for servers, if you would like me to video a server and put it on my youtube channel to promote your server your more than welcome for free of course
Just Mail Me Or Reply Below
Thanks
Elliott
Level 1
New Miner
Posts: 32
Joined: 5/8/12

Post Permalink
by penguies » 10/26/2012

Does The Server Have To Be 1.4.2? Or can it be 1.3
User avatar
Level 8
Apprentice Skinner
Posts: 5
Joined: 2/22/12

Post Permalink
by McJJH » 10/26/2012

Question. how many subs does you channel have.
Image
User avatar
Level 1
New Turtle
Posts: 853
Joined: 4/21/11

Post Permalink
by Barnzy15 » 10/26/2012

penguies wrote:Does The Server Have To Be 1.4.2? Or can it be 1.3

can be any one you want =)
Level 1
New Miner
Posts: 32
Joined: 5/8/12

Post Permalink
by Barnzy15 » 10/26/2012

McJJH wrote:Question. how many subs does you channel have.

Well what i do is i write the key words for whatever your server is, Amazing, cracked, premium, looking for staff, thats what people type into the search engine!! yours will pop up to them for them to browse, i have a good friend called the Syndicate and he can post your video onto his channel if you wish
Level 1
New Miner
Posts: 32
Joined: 5/8/12

Post Permalink
by McJJH » 10/26/2012

Barnzy15 wrote:
McJJH wrote:Question. how many subs does you channel have.

Well what i do is i write the key words for whatever your server is, Amazing, cracked, premium, looking for staff, thats what people type into the search engine!! yours will pop up to them for them to browse, i have a good friend called the Syndicate and he can post your video onto his channel if you wish


TheSyndicateProject??? OMFFFFFFG
Image
User avatar
Level 1
New Turtle
Posts: 853
Joined: 4/21/11

Post Permalink
by Barnzy15 » 10/27/2012

McJJH wrote:
Barnzy15 wrote:
McJJH wrote:Question. how many subs does you channel have.

Well what i do is i write the key words for whatever your server is, Amazing, cracked, premium, looking for staff, thats what people type into the search engine!! yours will pop up to them for them to browse, i have a good friend called the Syndicate and he can post your video onto his channel if you wish


TheSyndicateProject??? OMFFFFFFG

Yeah what about it -.- Im his dad
Level 1
New Miner
Posts: 32
Joined: 5/8/12

Post Permalink
by marko1 » 10/27/2012

I want proof
Image
Checkout my MC blog
User avatar
Level 1
New Pixel Puncher
Posts: 409
Joined: 8/25/12

Post Permalink
by GummehBeahs » 10/27/2012

:geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:
User avatar
Level 1
New Crafter
Posts: 7
Joined: 10/25/12

Post Permalink
by Sowhart » 10/27/2012

I want to apply but urr im too held up in my own youtube channel, idk but maybe.
Image
User avatar
Level 22
Expert Dragon
Posts: 701
Joined: 3/14/12
Location: England
Says: TheSBCast is my group!
Minecraft: Sowhart
mc_server: G8Craft

Post Permalink
by Jacob1827 » 10/27/2012

LOL, this dumbfuck imposer. Syndicates dad hahaha
Level 1
New Miner
Posts: 124
Joined: 10/25/12

Post Permalink
by TheMiightyJP » 10/27/2012

I really cant help but facepalm to something like this. Before you even set up a 'shop' for something like this you should try and get a better feel for this program and how to do things like get higher quality and the right ratio.
Image
User avatar
Level 16
Journeyman Dragon
Posts: 273
Joined: 7/28/12
Says: Homework piled up......

Next

Return to Videos and Channels