Make Your Own Mobs Mod?

PengoPenguinRocks's Avatar PengoPenguinRocks11/6/12 4:00 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 9
12/19/2012 11:17 am
PengoPenguinRocks's Avatar PengoPenguinRocks
k so i twas wondering any of u pro modders chould tell me if it is possible to make a mod that id like to call "make ur own mobs mod" were u chould make mobs that chould be hostile and choose textures or skins and make it so it will drop ceritien stuff
PengoPenguinRocks
Level 24 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
11/06/2012 4:20 pm
Level 22 : Expert Geek
cooltop101
Jettie
PengoPenguinRocksk so i twas wondering any of u pro modders chould tell me if it is possible to make a mod that id like to call "make ur own mobs mod" were u chould make mobs that chould be hostile and choose textures or skins and make it so it will drop ceritien stuff

Translation:
"Okay so I was wondering that if any of you pro modders could tell me if it is possible to make a mod where you can create your own mobs. Features of this mod would include: being able to change their behavior (Neutral, passive, or aggressive), being able to change the texture of your mobs, and being able to set what kind of items it drops when killed."

Heh, I don't mean to be a jerk or whatnot; but a lot of modders won't answer if you don't use proper grammar. So I decided to clear things up. Hope you don't mind.

well i helped!!!! and im a modder
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome