Youtuber looking to get known!

Shadowraith25's Avatar Shadowraith2512/12/12 8:08 pm
1/10/2013 2:57 pm
Dragonbro25's Avatar Dragonbro25
Greetings and Salutations, my knights and citizens of the court!

I am known as the Shadowraith, or more formally, Shadowraith25. Many also call me Shado W. Raith as a jokey reference to the single W in my name. I am a fairly new youtuber who has begun doing videos a few months ago, retired for about 2 months, and then ultimately came back to make youtubing as a priority. You can tell of the difference between my first and latest video.

Oh, but where are my manners, at least allow me to show you my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/XShadowraith25X?feature=mhee

All the formalities aside, the main reason I'm posting here is to find fellow Minecrafters/Minecraftians (I like Minecrafters better) to record with.

I'm generally new to the recording business, but I hope that you'll give me a chance to spread the word of my channel. I try to put as much effort as I can into my videos, but between school and life, there is usually little time for youtub(e)

ANYWAY...

I mainly tend to play both Minecraft and Skyrim (plus other games to come in time) and in Minecraft I mainly do survival episodes and other strange little things to amuse others, such as redstone tutorials (to come) and stuff like that. In Skyrim, I do major machinima projects, trailers for Machinima, montages, mod reviews, and let's plays. Skyrim is obviously a major factor.

I am looking to expand my Minecraft audience and subscriber base to gain a possible Machinima partnership, for some extra bucks are in need over here. If you have suggestions for my videos, please do post them!

Also, if you'd like to record with me, please do leave a comment about that too

Secondly, a subscribe to my channel would help as well!

-Shado W. Raith

I'm going to guess you thought that the end of the post? Well, not yet.

Some info about me:

1. I like to call my subscribers Knights of the Court (usually just knights). I like calling non-subscribers Citizens of the Kingdom.

2. I've tried to get better at commentating every day, and I feel it's paying off.

3. I lead a group called Dragonfyre, which has been reduced to two members: KingNary9th and me.

4. I need a name for my dog in my survival.

5. Captainsparklez is my role-model.

6. I'm looking to get a machinima partnership for some extra dollars.

7. I'm willing to record with others

8. I use Fraps.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post! Please leave a comment if you have any questions, suggestions, wish to record, etc.
Shadowraith25
Level 1 : New Crafter