Queen Isis Graphics ~ Closed for now - Check Status!

LolTurdFerguson's Avatar LolTurdFerguson2/3/13 1:00 pm
1 emeralds 5.4k 399
4/27/2013 9:49 am
Mightywarrior25's Avatar Mightywarrior25
Hello Minecraft Universelings!

My name is Amy, and I am an artist. While my main media is pencils, I have also dabbled in some digital design work. I usually do signatures for forums, as well as clan logos/web elements for different gaming clans. My main areas I worked in was usually the FPS circuit, but I would love to branch out and design some other types of digital pieces.

Examples

I am currently working on a texture pack, called HumbleCraft

http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/humble-craft/

which is a large collection of already scaled and edited textures (for use in your own creations). This is just a stepping stone, as I really want to create specifically themed texture packs for future use. (Which will be offered as soon as some of my work load is diminished).

Screenshots

I also love to draw original characters (and well known characters, lol) I have drawn many for close friends of mine (my main style of art is line art/shading), and they are happy with the results.

Examples

I also have a side job of designing t-shirts for a local screen printing company (mainly focused on college football. I have also designed t-shirts for some MLG gaming clans.

Examples

I am looking for work (whether paid or not) and I am mainly looking for experience in this vast, amazing, infinite world.

If you are interested in any of my services, please send me a message. I would love to collaborate!

My DeviantArt address is here (everything is divided into easy to see folders on the left hand side). Click the link below the image to check out my designs.

http://spiral-0ut.deviantart.com/gallery/

If you made use of my work, and would like to donate $1.00 towards your requests, it would be greatly appreciated! You can find the donation link below:

DONATE
http://amynbobby.wix.com/queenisisgraphix#!blank/c1jrd

2/6/2013 - UPDATE

Hey Guys, I really hate to do this, but I am going to have to implement a red/yellow/green light waiting system. I have been inundated with requests for the next couple of days (I am behind on my work due to computer failure). So please, bear with me.

Here are lights to look out for:

Green is a Go. Everything is A-Ok, Requests will be filled in the order they are received, no delays.

Mellow Yellow. Getting a bit swamped with work, and my projects are backed up. Your orders will be filled as they are received, but please keep in mind that the turnaround time will be longer than originally stated. P.S. Thanks for the patience, have a cookie.

Red's Dead. Command, we have a serious problem here. All requests will be put on a waiting list. All orders will be filled in the order they are received. Please keep in mind that the waiting time has increased (usually with fair warning), and all new requests will have an implemented wait time.

ATTENTION: I have just been informed that the YouTube layout will change in the next coming weeks. For now, I am keeping all Youtube Backgrounds on hold until the changes are made. This will make it a lot easier for both of us. I did NOT forget about those orders though! They are sitting on my desktop, waiting on the new layout to drop.

Until then, if you are in need of a YouTube background, there are plenty of threads in this section that are offering them. If you would like to wait, wonderful! Just give me a heads up.

The new You Tube design will implement a banner and an avatar. THAT IS ALL. There will be no need for backgrounds, as You Tube is going to phase them out.

Thanks a lot for all your patience, and I look forward to working with you!

LolTurdFerguson
Level 38 : Artisan Dragonborn