Are you tired of DDOS?

JoshRaptor12's Avatar JoshRaptor122/12/13 3:41 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 31
6/24/2014 7:09 am
DAP's Avatar DAP
I don't know if i'm the only one, but i'm very very tired of getting ddosed... It is maybe the most annoying thing in the world. Most people that DDOS come from Planet Minecraft (Don't Take That In a Harsh Way), but to be honest they do. Now Planet Minecraft can help that its not their fault. People out there that ddos either are just plain straight up jerks or they... I don't know, I think that is possibly the only reason why some one would ddos you our your server. So yeah you can't do anything on Minecraft anymore without getting ddosed. If you kill somebody they ask a staff member for your IP (Hopefully They Won't Give It), but if they do then your screwed and your going to get ddosed... I'ts crazy what Minecraft Community has become. It use to be build everything you love say Welcome and be nice to new players, but now all there is bad language, fights, and etc. I hope a ddoser reads this and thinks about stopping ddosing... You people that ddos are ruining Minecraft doing that. Some of you think of it as a game which is just sick and some others think of it as a i hate you message. So yeah thats my reason why I HATE ddosing and people that do it I hope a bunch of you people agree with me
JoshRaptor12
Level 1 : New Miner