Servers: Section Rules & PMC Server Reveiws

PMC's Avatar PMC11/13/11 8:40 pm history
40 emeralds 62.6k 144
2/19/2013 2:59 am
the_soup's Avatar the_soup

dns Servers

This section is where you can find and share servers.
However, before creating a new thread in this forum, please keep in mind the following:

- You may only have one advertisement thread per server. You may create a new thread if your
current thread is marked inactive by the site.

- If you are looking to recruit for a server, please post in the Teams category.

info Notice: PlanetMinecraft server reviews

PlanetMinecraft.com does NOT have official server reviews. Do not provide OP permissions to anyone claiming to be member of PMC staff or working on their behalf.
Please understand that if permissions are given and any damage is caused as a result, we are unable to assist you.
PMC (Planet Minecraft) is NOT responsible for anything that happens on servers or other communities/ platforms that are not associated with our website (You can find our official Twitter, Facebook page and Discord server by following these links).

- What do I do if I'm getting abused on a server?
Contact a server Moderator or Admin.

- What if the Server Staff are abusing me and their powers?
Leave the server and find another one to play on. Leave a comment on their server page with respectful feedback about your experience on the server.

- Someone is abusing/ harassing me in PMs
Forward the PMs to a Moderator and We will deal with it.

- I'm getting abused on Discord from a PMC member?
Block them. If they contact you via PMs abusing you, block them and forward the PM to a moderator.

- Someone from PMC is abusing me on YouTube and disliking all of my videos!
If they leave comments on your channel, block them to prevent them from liking , disliking and commenting on your videos.
PMC
Support
Level 100 : Transcendent Cake