Announcement: Any system that relies on Search is temporarily disabled; please refrain from posting threads asking about it. We will have it restored soon!

Horses will be in Minecraft 1.6.

Discuss the game, stories, screenshots, videos, ideas, creations, top score!?

Post Permalink
by sed11 » 4/11/2013

Shark4675 wrote:This is the most stupid and half -snip- thing there adding one tiny little horse and a modder with pretty much no money *comparred to the millions of bucks minecraft made* built mo creatures but no the trucking DEV'S don't want to waste any of there god damn money cuz there so greedy if someone running on donates can bloody make a mod that's awesome then someone with 50 times the money should be able to make a billion or so mobs and bug fixes into minecraft and the mod API what the truck are they doing with all this money stuffing it up there -snip-?!?!?!? I'm so stick of the Minecraft DEV'S I hope they just give up alredy and let all the modders add onto minecraft or at least stop half -snipping- there updates

They're adding more than a horse. DrZhark has a Donate button for money. DrZhark was the one who had horses in a mod anyway. DrZhark is probably happy helping Mojang add horses into the game.

If you're going to rage-post over things that are simple and not think why they're hiring someone for a mob instead of someone else for a lot more, and use unnecessary profanity, then don't post at all.

Mojang hasn't finished their game yet, so they don't need to let mods add everything.

Creepers gonna Creep!
Level 60
High Grandmaster Creeper
Minecraft: cjw12

Post Permalink
by vortexyamum » 4/11/2013

Spherelord wrote:Instead of this, they should just have pigs be controllable. Yea, they do have carrot on a fishing rod, but i would prefer to charge into a battle against zombies with a sword instead of whacking them with a carrot.

if your on a pig long enough with the carrot on a stick it will continue to follow your directions after you remove it for another tool
Level 4
Apprentice Explorer

Post Permalink
by lkw2000 » 4/11/2013

Chris4Hawks wrote:They'd better add a crafting recipe for saddles, then, too, because it is too hard to get a saddle to begin with (only in dungeons and other related structures), but I do think they could really do a lot with horse meat.

thereis a recipe look it up
Level 9
Apprentice Skinner
Minecraft: lkw2000

Post Permalink
by sed11 » 4/11/2013

lkw2000 wrote:
Chris4Hawks wrote:They'd better add a crafting recipe for saddles, then, too, because it is too hard to get a saddle to begin with (only in dungeons and other related structures), but I do think they could really do a lot with horse meat.

thereis a recipe look it up

Unless you mean that they're going to add one, no there isn't, not without mods.

You can only find saddles in dungeon chests or in trades with villagers.

Creepers gonna Creep!
Level 60
High Grandmaster Creeper
Minecraft: cjw12

Post Permalink
by Bunnyman5 » 4/11/2013

I dont really care that much but its interesting i guess
Level 14
Journeyman Goblin

Post Permalink
by Draco Dragon » 4/11/2013

fair warning for all of you, if i see any more hating or flame towards jeb, mojang, drzhark or anything along those lines i will lock this, your talking here because were allowing it, that doesnt give you the right to forgo the rules and ignore the moderators.

-D
Level 6
Apprentice Dragon
Says: damnit java, actually work for once!
Minecraft: draco330

Post Permalink
by boodge » 4/11/2013

So this means that no Red Dragons are never going to see the light of day!

But wait, It could be the reason that the current Minecraft developer Jeb, Did not have much interest adding the mob into the game. So Jeb hinted this planned Horses mob for 1.6!
Level 24
Expert Toast

Previous

Return to Discussion