How to Add Your Minecraft Skin onto PMC Chat

DAP's Avatar DAP11/29/12 6:51 pm
1 emeralds 13.3k 23
5/7/2013 4:21 am
Luis's Avatar Luis
A lot of people have been asking us how to add their Minecraft skin onto the PMC chat, instead of a Steve head. Well, I decided to make a thread specifically on how to do it, so you won't have to ask us! Just follow the tutorial, and you will learn how to do it!

Added pictures in the steps to help more!

Step 1:

At the PMC Homepage, simply go to "My Account" to access your Account Settings. This is where the setting is located.

Step 2:

After you go to "My Account", you will be presented with a page. On your left, there are links to different settings to change/manage your account. You will need to go to "Edit Profile & Avatar".

Step 3:

Once you have clicked "Edit Profile & Avatar", you will be presented with a different page. Right under your Avatar and your Member Class, you will see a space saying "Minecraft Name:". Here, type in your Minecraft name (premium accounts only) WITH CORRECT CAPITALIZATION! Caps matter, and so you need to type it so. The caps you chose, is how it appears to you and others IN-GAME.

FINAL RESULT:

After typing in your Minecraft username, save your profile, and you can now leave this page. Go back into chat, and in a little bit, your skin's head will now appear next to your name, instead of a Steve head.
If your skin doesn't appear in an hour, please clear out your cache. Simply Google "How to clear your cache [browser name]" and you will be presented with results.
DAP
Retired Moderator
Level 27 : Expert Dragon