Another YouTuber (Hadrimole) - But one you should check out!

Hadrimole's Avatar Hadrimole6/2/13 6:04 pm
1 emeralds 86
As you have probably gathered from the title I'm Hadrimole -www.youtube.com/user/Hadrimole, a 21 (As of today) year old male from the deep South West of England. I work in retail and actually enjoy it. I also love video games (obviously) I also really enjoy writing and recording music.
I play a variety of games from Minecraft to Metro 2033. I will play anything as long as I enjoy it and if I think it's something people will enjoy watching then I record me playing it. I upload almost everything in 1080p because I like to have the best quality I can. The only thing I do in 720p is my check it out series on Fridays. (Mainly as I'm usually pretty busy on Fridays) But I never go lower than that. Also a lot of videos over last week were 720p because I was away and didn't have time to render them all in 1080p.

Current running series: Minecraft Let's Build, Minecraft Survival with some interesting ideas (Start to see a few episodes ago) Dual Let's Build (Feat' TheSherwoodProject) and Check It Out Friday's.

I posted my first video on the 23rd March 2013 then after a 2 week gap I have uploaded almost every day since. There have been days where I just haven't had time to get stuff done in time. Sometimes I put out more than one video a day if I have them ready to go out.
I am very committed to uploading regularly and I have fun making and editing videos. Topping it of with peoples reactions to them is great. One of my main stand out points is my 'Let's Build' series. I use the camera studio mod to allow me to set a camera path to record me building. This means that each episode is around 3 hours of play time as it's sped up to create the video. I have been greatly inspired by Sjin (Yogscast) and strive to produce videos of that quality.
I'm not partnered with a network yet.. (Hint hint nudge nudge!) But I am able to upload custom thumbnails. Thank God! It makes everything so much tidier. As of now I am on a massive 27 subscribers with 617 video views.
My plan for the future is to have a really great community that is really interactive. Helping out my subscribers if I can in any way. Giving something back to my community. As long as I can make people smile then that's fine. I enjoy what I'm doing and if others do then that's a bonus. The more people on the adventure the better. I'm also thinking of integrating some of the music I write to my channel. I have a basic idea in the works. But that's for the future.

Please check out my channel and feel free to subscribe if you enjoy it.
Thanks for reading guys

Hadrimole.
Hadrimole
Level 1 : New Crafter