Windows 8 and Minecraft ( Issue)

GoldenTurtleGaming's Avatar GoldenTurtleGaming7/6/13 7:26 pm
7/6/2013 8:34 pm
Whoever01's Avatar Whoever01
Hello my name is McLegendMiner and I have recently came across a problem with my minecraft on my fathers imac I get about 50 FPS without optifine, but on my pc that i have recently bought about 5 days ago which i could not find any Windows 7 computers at the store which i found a great computer that i love it a gateway computer my specs are \/
CPU- AMD Dual-Core E1-1500 APU
Graphic- Radeon HD 7310 graphics
Disk Space- 500GB
RAM- 6GB
DVD-Super Multi drive
Card Reader
Integrated LAN 10/100/1000
Operating System- Windows 8 (64 Bit) HDMI
Manufacture- Gateway own by Acer
Cost- $298.00
Place Bought at- Walmart
------------------------------------------------------------------------
But Now to the problems when i open the new launcher and while playing music and looking at my CPU usage its using alot of CPU. And i have updated all drivers and put minecraft on high priority and everything i have found on the internet and when i opened minecraft up today in a small window i pressed F3 and i saw that my FPS went up ALOT! but then when i put it into full screen mode it went back down to 1-5 FPS ive done everything from clean installing windows 8 and waiting to see if i can find windows 7 disk but i put more RAM into my java. I dont get any errors any where but its just the lag i have two accounts and they are useless right now with the windows 8 operating system. PLEASE HELP ME AND OTHERS WITH THIS PROBLEM!
GoldenTurtleGaming
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner