Tales [Forge,1.6.2,New]

BlazeCoding's Avatar BlazeCoding7/30/13 12:01 am
1 emeralds 460 7
7/30/2013 2:25 pm
BlazeCoding's Avatar BlazeCoding
Click Me?

The Minecraft Fariy-Tale Mod

Short Description
This mod adds a new dimension to Minecraft. It is called the "Fairyland"(sounds a bit off we may change....). In this new world you will find new Mobs, Blocks, Biomes, and Items. We hope you will take the time and follow this mod because it is a continued work in progress. We hope to keep adding to this mod and expand upon it as much as we can.

Blocks
HardOak[Sapling,Log,Wood,Leaves]
EnchantedTree[Sapling,Log,Wood,Leaves]

Items
Gold Enchantment Scroll
HardOak[Tools]

[i][spoiler=How to Transverse Worlds]B=BookCase,A=Air
[B][B][B][B]
[B][A][A][B]
[B][A][A][B]
[B][B][B][B][/spoiler][/i]
MORE TO COME SOON. Please be patient we have only just started.Download link coming we are finding a file host.

[spoiler=Copyright This document is Copyright ©2013 of BlazeCoding (hereafter referred to as "The Owner") and is the intellectual property of The Owner. Only Minecraftforum.net and planetminecraft.com is able to host any of The Owner's material without the consent of The Owner. It may not be placed on any other web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. (Electronic mail is acceptable as long as you wait for a response.) If you mirror this mod page or anything The Owner has made on any other site, The Owner may seek compensation for the damages through a lawsuit.
E-Mail:Blazecoding1@gmail.com
Twitter:@BlazeCoding
Facebook:(N/A):26dkvgz1][/spoiler]
BlazeCoding
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter