Advertise for a server here! (FREE)

IanG's Avatar IanG7/30/13 5:45 pm
1 emeralds 7
Hi everyone! If you are reading this you want a way to advertise you're Minecraft server!!! My idea suggests that a good way is too keep reading on!

Get ready for a story:

There once was a 14 year old with a dream. His dream was to become popular on the YouTubez! He would exacute the idea by making good quality videos that are fun to watch and have a bit of comedy in them. He thought about ideas and after weeks of watching YouTube videos of popular minecraft videos, he thought he wanted to do a trolling series! He knew it would take a long time to set it up because he didn't have a server of his own or was OP on any decent servers. His idea was to sign up for a website called planetminecraft.com and ask if anyone wants a server advertisement in the form of a YouTube video. The reason I'm doing this is to get my YouTube channel more popular and help people by doing it. The only way I could think of doing it was by recording a troll video on a server and that server would get popular and so would I! If anyone knows ZexyZek from YouTube you would know that people want to get trolled because they get popular. So if I make a trolling video on YOU'RE server a lot of people would join it.

If you want this awesome offer, you can PM me on PMC or you can ad me on skype to reach me right away! Before you do make a post on this thread so I can see how many people I'm dealing with. NOTICE THAT EVERYTHING I DO WHILE TROLLING WILL BE ROLLED BACK AND I WILL GIVE THE VICTIM SOME STUFF SO I DON'T RUIN THE PLAYERS EXPIERIENCE!!!
IanG
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer