New hexxit server Needs staff|24/7|no lag |Towny| Mob Arena

Perry_1's Avatar Perry_18/26/13 1:47 pm
1 emeralds 8.8k 17
2/4/2015 8:08 pm
CamiSarahParker's Avatar CamiSarahParker
HELLOOOO and welcome to a new hexxit server.
if you don't know about hexxit or what it is , i'll give you a quick explanation, if you need more help on hexxit just contact iStealBudder in game.
So hexxit is a fairly new mod pack on the technic launcher. it is the adventurous version of tekkit . it has over 67 MODS! such as chocobocraft, rotten flesh to leather, back packs, new dimensions, the twilight forest, and so much more. You must check it out if you're bored of regular vanilla and want to improve your gameplay. theres thousands of videos and tutorials on youtube if you need help.
so this is a towny server where you can create towns and be a mayor of a vast metropolis or maybe a small town with a few friends.
we are currently in the beta phase of the server , testing out permissions for the perfect towny /hexxit experiance
ip :216.158.79.162:25604
inquire for staff in game.
you need to download hexxit from the technic launcher if you haven't done so already
Perry_1
Level 1 : New Miner