[Game] Galaxy Sandbox [In Development] V.0_00.08

JavaBuckets's Avatar JavaBuckets11/23/13 7:36 pm
1 emeralds 4.4k 36
11/17/2014 3:47 pm
Bubz's Avatar Bubz

Background History

So one day... I was sitting on a random chair in a random school. My teacher said that he like my little 'space game' and he said something about galaxy's and planets, which really caught me! I don't remember the exact things but it triggered some thoughts of mine. All sorts of ideas kept coming to me: Self made galaxy's, planet core's, multiplayer compatible, web player, and so much more! So when I got home, I wondered if I could even do this with my Coding knowledge :S Well, that's for you to find out Everyone from JavaBuckets will be working on this so lets get codin' n' texturin'!

Information

On to the features of this beauty!

This game is in early development which a lot of you might find, well... irritating, and I get you! There is a lot of these un-done games on Planetminecraft and they all promise it will be out soon with cool features and sh*t :S

Well first of all we are not going to let you know it will be done soon, because it won't. Games takes time to make, maybe at some point in summer 2014 or spring it'll be done, but not even that can be promised! But the cool thing about it, is that we will be uploading Development builds for everyday so you can see how it develops throughout the time!

The actual game features will be something like this: http://javabuckets.wordpress.com/

Pictures and Images

The Planet: "Xeldo"

Spaceship View (When flying around the space, only spaceship model as of yet, gotta work on more models!)

Landed on Xeldo and this is the Player's view (First Person but, will be changeable)

Credits and other stuff

This game is made in Unity, coded with C# and the models are made with 3ds Max Autodesk. We do not own any of these programs/applications and the developers takes full credit for those.

This game is made by JavaBuckets, we are a small group (company) and hope to grow big in the future by making applications and games!

Development Team:

Head Developer on the game: Thom, Leader of JavaBuckets

Head Modeller on the game: Thom, Leader of JavaBuckets

Head Texturer on the game: Nack, Member of JavaBuckets

Head Artwork on the game: Josh, Member of JavaBuckets

Andreas will maybe be working on the game too, Seb just gives out ideas! xD

Download and Installation Guide

Downloads:

V.0_00.07 (day 7, week 1): http://adfoc.us/17705735067152

Installation Guide:
1.Download the game
2.extract the zip where ever you want
3.make sure the data folder is in the same folder as the original game.exe
4.(optional) create a shortcut on the desktop or in a game folder, etc.
5.Enjoy the game and please leave feedback and ideas in the comment section
below

JavaBuckets
Level 80 : Elite Modder