[Minecraft Mod] FutureTech [A JavaBuckets Mod]

JavaBuckets's Avatar JavaBuckets1/2/14 8:25 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 15
1/4/2014 6:27 am
X_pilot's Avatar X_pilot

And welcome to FutureTech!

PRIMARY BANNER
*Removed at the time being (was basically ugly)*

So lately i've been coding a lot on this mod, I will show some images in a second but first i want to talk about the mod itself and the purpose!

Background Story
So for christmas i bought Ratchet and Clank trilogy for ps3 for my brother so he could play it and awaken memories from the good ol' ps2 memories :3
At night when he was sleeping i took the game up stairs to play it myself and god! i really miss the good ol' days! this game is amazing, even though it's so old, the first ratchet and clank is so... ah.... xD I really liked the idea of gadgetron, at that time i had already begun on a new mod and made an Energy Generator but i had no idea what FutureTech should be (like what kind of mod). So it then hit me, it should be like Gadgetron! A shop vendor where you can buy all kinds of machines and elements and whatsonot, all this for money (or whatever money system im gonna make :S) So i began comming up with loads of ideas >.<

On this picture you can see 3 of the new items (blocks) that you can buy from FutureTech. The middle one is going to be one of the most expensive items because it basically allow the player to make all the machines and whatsonot FutureTech sells, yes, make it urself, on a 5x5 Crafting grid! Therefore very expensive but the minerals you will need to craft, ouf... not the easiest things to get.

So a lot of you might already be familiar with this picture, it's the periodic table of the elements. All the elements (except the unknown (104-118)) will be added into the game! These elements will be used to craft things and also as requirements for a lot of things. More about this will be written later!

I just took this picture to show you that information is given on the items and 3D MODELS >.< !! xD More pictures soon to come!

EDIT: 2 / 4 - 2014 (A lot of new stuff!!!!)

Another update on how it's going with the mod and well...
Words can't describe this :O

So to put basically, earlier I talked about ratchet and clank and the gadgetron vendor, well... guess what I've been coding on for a long time ? The shop vendor ofcourse ! :3

It is split up in sections as you can see on the preview:

This picture is from the news tab (main menu) and yes.... I know that looks FREAKING AMAZING right :3 ?

Here is another pic, it's from the machines tab:

Again I know right :3 ? More pictures will be avaible later!

JavaBuckets
Level 80 : Elite Modder