Minecraft Server Needs staff! March 2014!

purplecowsPvP's Avatar purplecowsPvP3/2/14 8:00 pm
1 emeralds 2.5k 24
6/22/2014 3:15 pm
FluffyKiller45's Avatar FluffyKiller45
Hello im purplecows. I have made a server about 1 day ago and i need help with stuff I need some staff thanks! The IP is 24.156.215.134

Open Postions :

3 Admin.

4 Mods

2 Helpers.

Critera : [*] Age
[*] The position you are applying for.
[*] At least a paragraph on why you would do well in that position/why you deserve that position.
[*] Previous experience
[*] Time zone
[*] How long you have played on CowCraft/How much you normally play in a day.
[*] Whatever else you think we should know!
purplecowsPvP
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
03/02/2014 8:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Blueyy__
[*] [color=#FF4040]Age:[/color] 12, turning 13 in a few days :3
[*] [color=#FF4040]The position you are applying for.:[/color] Moderator
[*] [color=#FF4040]At least a paragraph on why you would do well in that position/why you deserve that position.:[/color] I would do well in this position because I am the type of person that thinks "I don't care what you think is right. If it breaks a rule, there is a punishment. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.". I love rules, just because it makes everything manageable, but there always has to be one little group of people there to mess it up, am I right? Well, I want to help you with that group of people. Help them learn that you follow the rules, or you get out. If you don't like it, no need to continue to be here. I want a nice, smooth flowing little server, everything in harmony and peace. That, is my dream, a dream of harmony and peace. Now, I am still yet to solve this problem with the world. ;P
[*] [color=#FF4040]Previous experience:[/color] I have had so much experience its not funny. Ive been an admin 1 or 2 times, a co-owner on a server, mod 3 or 4 times, helper 1 or 2 times, and a tester 2 times. Sadly, all of these servers died down at one point or another. Also, on the SSundee-mc.com server (Official) I was the Official SSundee-mc.com Teddybear. Sadly, SSundee sold his server to the host.
[*] [color=#FF4040]Time zone:[/color] Central
[*] [color=#FF4040]How long you have played on CowCraft/How much you normally play in a day.[/color] I haven't seen the server yet, but afther this is done, I will hop to it. I'm applying this for the future, unless you want to hire me right away.
[*] [color=#FF4040]Whatever else you think we should know!:[/color] My Skype is PandaBears105 in case you need it.

I hope you enjoied my application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome