Suggest themes for the PMC skinning contests

Jackie1st's Avatar Jackie1st9/2/13 6:43 pm history
3 emeralds 33.8k 578
5/26/2017 5:03 am
Vincent _1987's Avatar Vincent _1987
Well I take it you've read the title so you should already have the basic idea of this thread.

I tend to have lots people coming to me with ideas about what would make a great theme for one of our contests (I'm restricting this thread to the skin contests though) and they're not quite sure where to post them, so I kept saying I'd make a thread for it and never got around to it till now.

[size=150%]Alright so there's a few things to bear in mind before posting on this thread.[/size]

The first is that we will still be deciding the theme of the contest through a poll posted on the forums, and may not even include anything that was posted here.

Second, Pitch us your idea don't just leave a post with one word. Try and explain why you think that would be a great contest.

Third, this one may be a bit harder as the thread grows and such but try your best not to repeat suggestions.

Forth, keep your ideas broad we want themes where people can come up with a whole lot of unique ideas

And fifth, this one should be the easiest if you disagree with someone idea simply state so as respectfully as you can and if someone disagrees with your idea don't take it to heart.
Jackie1st
Retired Moderator
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Hero