Can't Connect to Servers

Fate-Kun's Avatar Fate-Kun12/2/11 3:10 pm
1 emeralds 473 7
1/16/2012 9:21 pm
Kripliflak's Avatar Kripliflak
I've tried running my own server and it seems to connect properly when I run it but when I input the IP of other servers I seem to keep getting Cannot Reach Servers, or Connection Timed out errors.

I have Hamachi but am not sure how exactly it help minecraft other than giving me a group chat and a possible IP to use, any help would be loved, and I'm willing to work with anyone through live chats or anything, I just want this problem fixed!
Fate-Kun
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
12/02/2011 3:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
dragnog
Hi there,

1.) Do you have a paid for version of minecraft ?
2.) Are the servers you are connecting to definately on

I have Hamachi but am not sure how exactly it help minecraft other than giving me a group chat and a possible IP to use

Hamachi is a false ip. People use hamachi when they cant port forward there router. You need to be able to port forward a router to let people come on a server. If people cant do this for whatever reason they can use hamachi. When you are logged into someone hamachi account you can use the false ip to log into the server instead of your own one. This means you dont have to port forward but anyone who wants to join that server will need to have hamachi.

3.) Is it a Hamachi server. If it is find the details log in and then connect in the multiplayer section.

If none of this work im not sure what wrong. The server is either down or it hasen't been port forwarded properly.

Thanks,
Drag
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome