$300 Ready to spend on creating a unique server

subjectskydiver's Avatar subjectskydiver7/19/14 1:30 am
1 emeralds 276 6
7/22/2014 4:07 am
Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante

SoulCraft

Hello I am new to creating servers, so this will be one of my first projects, and i want to definitely make it a very unique server.

I have $300 to spend on it, I am asking that what is the best minecraft hoster/vps to go with for a starting server?, i am willing to put months into building the cities/places on this server so there will not be many people on within the first few months of it being up. I would like to know the cheapest, and the most reliable.

I am also looking for a plugin dev to create us many different unique plugins, including a very heavy mmorpg plugin which this server will be based around, plus plugins for minigames etc.

A building team may be needed since i want this map to have insane detail, and very big structures and cities.

I would just like the know where i should start, and what i should really put my money towards, because i really want to make this big.

Thanks

-Ethan
subjectskydiver
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
07/22/2014 4:07 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
Hello subjectskydiver. My name is Dante. I am the Owner of the dev team -[UNITY]-
I like the ambition you are taking to create such a unique server. I myself enjoy developing Unique servers only and would gladly allow you access to my development team of skilled minecrafters in all fields of development, from Plugin developers to Build teams, to Permission masterminds. I can definitely help you get to the right people RIGHT NOW.

If you are interested in taking a step in the right direction and not having to worry about gathering talent please make an application here:
professional-team-looking-help-out-your-server-t409726.html
I look forward to speaking with you about this project in the future. and Btw I do have resources that will allow you to get a dedicated server of more than 32 gigs for under $100 per month. In a data center, with absolutely no BS about customer service and Unrivaled DDoS protection

Oh and btw the kid above me known as corey is trying to pass off Imperialcity as his own build. you can find that build here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... rial-city/
See? this is the kind of crap you wont have to deal with if you go through us.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome