Post Your Ideas to Add to the People's Mod!

GildedGam3r's Avatar GildedGam3r7/9/14 10:12 pm
1 emeralds 3.1k 165
9/21/2014 12:56 pm
DeltaCraftNetwork's Avatar DeltaCraftNetwork
I'm creating a mod completely based off what YOU tell me. Post what you want me to put in this mod! It can be anything you want as long as it's appropriate and reasonable. I will only except 6 ideas for dimensions and 10 bosses tho.

Dimensions: 6/6 Cookie and Ice Cream, Aether, Internet, The Start, Slick, and Shadimension

Items:Sky Boat, Ice Cream, Money, Soda, Chocolate bars, Flint and Budder, Shady Arrows, Bacon, Cheeseburgers, Giant Slimeballs, Reaper Logs, Dark Ore

Mobs: Cookie Monsters, Sky Guardian, Ice Cream Men, Memes, evil cats, Aquatic Mobs, Lucario, Chocolate Cows, Slime SlickNickP, Professor Pigs, Goldendoodles, Night Horses, Spirit Zombie, Spirit Skeleton, Spirit Creeper, TF2 Classes, headcrab, Internet-EXPLODER, Google Chrome-bot, Fire-Fox, Nyan Cat, Valorite Elemental, Gold Elemental, Iron Elemental, Earth Elemental, Mama Slime, Gingerbread men, Reaper, WingedNippleAbs Squids(with cannons), BrusselSprouters, Cruelcumbers,

Armor: Cookie, Emerald, Valorite, Slime, Dark

Tools:Obsidian, Cookie, Emerald, Valorite, Slime, Dark

Weapons:Obsidian, Cookie, Lightsabers, Shady Bow, Ban Hammer,Branch O' Slapping, Shark Hands, Udder Madness Cannon, Dark

NPC's: Master Luca, beach peoples, Spirits

Blocks:Cookie Blocks, Cloud Blocks, Albite Ore, umbrellas, Soda Machine, Cow Block, Slick Grass, Slick Dirt, Gumball Machine, Valorite Ore, Ice Cream Ore, Cookie Ore, Dark Ore

Structures: Ice Cream Igloos, Hoses, Valve HQ

Biomes: New Beach, Vegi Valley(in cookie/ice cream dimension),

Bosses: 7/10 Muffin Man, Ezio, Devil in Nether, Ghost King, Gaben Newell, 4CHAN, Jessie and James,

Player NPC's: 2/15 EatSleepMine101, SlickNickP, tulerdog12345

Misc: Cookie Rain, Magic Training, Cooke Natural Disasters, Dirt Fighter Plane

Click to reveal
Extra Info (mainly for me to temporarily keep info also post extra stuff like this):
Lightsabers do fire damage
Cookie tools and armor drop cookies on break
Lucario skin: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/lucario-2626900/
Ezio drops an albite block (albite is as rare as emerald)
Shadimension You can randomly join it while sleeping. Sleeping has 10% chance of getting you there. There will be ghosts (ghost version of every hostile mob in Minecraft). They have double of the health that normal spirits have and double strength. Peaceful spirits (peaceful npc's that when killed drop spirit drops). Spirit drops can fill the crafting table to craft a shady chunk. when eaten, the shady chunk gives you invisibility I. There is a boss named "Ghost King". It has 450 health and shoots shady arrows. When the arrow hits you, you take 2 hearts of damage + slowness I. When the arrow doesn't hit you, ghosts are spawned wherever it lands. To get back to the Overworld, you need to die in the Shadimension. Ghosts and peaceful spirits drop spirit drops. The Ghost King drops a stack of shady arrows and the shady bow which is twice as powerful as the normal bow.

Some other things to ad to my dimension: There will be a new ore, called 'Dark Ore'. When mined, it drops dark ore, which can be smelted to dark ingot. Dark ingots will server as normal ingots of the Overworld and spirit drops as sticks. Using these, you can craft dark tools, armor, weapons. Tools include axe, shovel, pickaxe paxel (pickaxe + axe + shovel), shears, hoe (basically every tool in Minecraft). Dark armor has durability the same as iron, but is as strong as diamond. It's crafted just like normal armor. There wil lbe a wide variety of weapons. Weapons will include swords, halberds, daggers, throwing knives, bow + arrows, crossbow + bolts, sledgehammer and mace. The same thing goes with them as with armor. Also, there will be a dark crafting table. It is 5x5 and has durability (35 uses).
GildedGam3r
Level 44 : Master Poro