Need mayors for town server!

Theflock's Avatar Theflock8/22/14 1:07 am
1 emeralds 239 8
8/23/2014 5:13 pm
Theflock's Avatar Theflock
There will be five main towns on my new town server that is in the process of being developed as I speak. If you are interested in being a mayor for one of these towns just fill out the short and simple form below!

The Five Towns:
Click to reveal
Barbaric City- Easy access to livestock. Higher Health. Slight sprint boost. Taming skill starts at level 50. Impossible to do a level 30 enchant. In the plains.

Port Town- Fishing skill starts at level 50. Herbalism skill starts at level 50. Adapted to where they can breath underwater. Easy access to boats / the sea. Impossible to do a level 30 enchant. By the sea.

Thaig- Mining skill starts at level 50. Smelting skill starts at level 50. Easy access to anvils. Easy access to all ores. Adapted to be fire resistant. Underground.

Apollic City- Acrobatic skill starts at level 50. Advanced access to health potions. Level 30 enchanting table. Advanced access to armour. Easy access to a XP grinder. In the mountains.

TBD- Got an idea for a 5th town? Comment below!

Note: Towns italicized already have a mayor!

What town would you like to mayor?:
Why do you want to mayor that town?:
How many hours would you be on a day?:
Could you make a post on PMC / MC forums to recruit for your town?:
Do you know towny commands and how it work?:
Theflock
Level 1 : New Miner