MINECRAFT MODDED HAMACHI ATTACK

ARK200111's Avatar ARK2001118/30/14 1:39 pm
1 emeralds 259 4
8/30/2014 2:48 pm
ARK200111's Avatar ARK200111
I am here to tell you about my modded minecraft server, i will have it up every sautrday and maybe if i tell everyone on hamachi, you can join, this is a modded raiding server, where everything is just mods, no protection from greifers, this means that you have to be an expert to join, just sayin if you wanna survive more than a day, however, you cannot make your own clan, how it works is there are 2 teams, when we get all the supplies we need and jazz, the battle begins, the fights are huge with helicopers and jazz comin in and opening fire on you, its all in team efforts, i will also send you a link so you dont have to do much, just put this all in your mod folder, for now i will tell you first what to expect, also there are certain gamemodes too, so look forward to that

- HELICOPERS AND JETS
-NEW ARMORS AND GUNS
-AIRSTRIKES!!!
-AND SO MUCH MORE TO TAKE BACK THE FIGHT

heres all the hamachi things youll need to join, first off there will be about 10 per team
i will make 6 hamachi servers for everyone to join on, also i may make more if theres more people comin in
hamachi servers=
TEAM BLUE 1
TEAM BLUE 2
TEAM BLUE 3
TEAM RED 1
TEAM RED 2
TEAM RED 3
all server's password are 123
IP FOR MINECRAFT IS MY IP
join today and i shall link all the mods, go join TODAY
Mc Helicoper mod
Rival rebels
Arcs magicia
backpack
better storage
buildcraft
zelda skills sword
Dubstep gun
Galaxy Warfare
Gravity gun
Halocraft
ICBM
ironchests
Mekishim
modlaur powersuits
orespawn
portal gun
RWBY
starminer
steve carts
TF2 sentry
get any i missed
JUST IN, I GOT SOME LINKS FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF ALL MY MODS, I WILL BE HOSTING SHORTLY
www.mediafire.com/#myfiles
ARK200111
Level 1 : New Miner