How was Your First Day of School?

HawkpathAS's Avatar HawkpathAS9/2/14 10:05 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 117
9/16/2014 6:17 pm
Mishkia's Avatar Mishkia
Hi everyone! I just wanted to make this thread because I went back to school today and it wasn't the greatest day ever. I don't mean to seem whiny, I just want to talk to others who had similar problems and help them out.
I'm very privileged to be going to a challenging school and to be able to take higher-level classes, but I had a very rough time last year with homework and projects. Our teachers assumed that since we were in honors, we could deal with greater amounts of homework, but I was so stressed, working till bedtime each day.
With the new year starting, all that I could think of was that homework would be that bad. I'm also taking non-honors English because I struggled very much with it last year. However, it felt like the English teacher this year is treating us like we're not intelligent at all. I think that gave me a lot of anxiety today, even though it didn't feel like it. Later in the day, I started seeing halos in my vision, which is a clear sign for me that a migraine is coming. Of course, I decided not to go to the nurse until it hurt horribly and I was super nauseous. So yeah, that's my fun first day story. How about you? Did you have anything crazy or awesome happen? Thanks for reading, talk to you soon.
HawkpathAS
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer