Lookin for survival players private server :) Mods

kenji86's Avatar kenji869/5/14 6:36 pm
1 emeralds 367 5
9/18/2014 1:00 pm
Easy_Boy90's Avatar Easy_Boy90
ok i had posted on here while back that i was looking for a player and i found one and he plays on the server but now that i switch the server over to tunngle instead of hamachi it opens me up more players to play on my server so im looking for about 2-3 more players that would like to play on our server theirs no admins or anything like that just some brothers and freinds playing minecraft and having fun helping eachother

this is 1.7.10 the cracked server is usually up during the day and mostly on weekends me and my 3 brothers play and the other guy i recruited awhile back plays and his brother may start playing. we do run on tunngle and we do run mods i can email you the mods and you just gotta put them in your .minecraft mod folder they all work and are fun to play

current mods

aquaculture
backpack
battle towers
biblio craft
craftguide
enchanting plus
ihouse
Lot Of Mobs
mci
moar ores
more swords
mr crafy fish furniture mod
pams harvest craft
steamship mod
zans mini map
and i have in mine damage indicator but the server dont have to have it to be able to use it
we like friendly players that arnt thiefs and we like to help you get started if you have any question post on here and ill answer then for you best i can we dont like mods that make the game to over powering we still like a challenge. we do have the nether portal open and we have open dino portal but not ice portal yet
kenji86
Level 1 : New Miner