What kinds of tech ideas make you laugh?

supernotch893's Avatar supernotch89310/21/14 5:55 pm
1 emeralds 2.2k 75
10/25/2014 6:22 pm
_Shako's Avatar _Shako
Basically, the title says it. For me the idea of not having a DVD or BD drive in my PC makes me laugh (and cry too because 97% of my games are not on steam or origin)
If you don't understand here's a translation:
Install a disc drive (internal or external) and I'd be happy
Don't give me a disc drive (again, internal or external) and I'd be sad and my life would be hard.

I once had a laptop with no CD drive. Life was hard with no forms of external storage.
supernotch893
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
10/24/2014 10:38 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
don't know if it's been said yet but http://www.cnet.com/news/its-a-toaster-bay-for-your-pc/

Introducing
the Toaster Drive

The entire idea is both awesome and absolutely hilarious at the same time
10/24/2014 6:16 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
supernotch893
This one, really made me giggle. Let me comprehend this.
So basically, it's a toaster. That fits into one of those unused 5¼ inch drive bays, and it toasts, like a toaster, except you need to use the included software. However, it generates heat, like a toaster. HOW WOULD THIS HELP A TEMPRATURE FREAK KEEP HIS PC COOL? (not that im one of them) And, wouldn't this kill your pc faster because there'd be more heat (and food) inside? (provided your pc has insufficient cooling)
10/24/2014 6:53 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
What if you somehow redirected the heat in the rest of the computer to the toaster? And if you bought a Nethering TOASTER for your computer, you can easily afford some extra cooling.

*EDIT* No, food wouldn't get to the computer. The toaster would, like a microwave, easily manage to keep everything inside itself. No crumbs will fall out. The most you can do in terms of food crumbs is brick the toaster itself, which you can replace.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome