[Official] The Amazing Nintendo Club!

CalPal_'s Avatar CalPal_5/7/14 9:12 pm
1 emeralds 45.7k 2.5k
3/15/2017 5:25 am
AnimeFanFTW's Avatar AnimeFanFTW

Welcome all to The Amazing Nintendo Club!

This is a place where you can discuss all things Nintendo with other PMC members! Everything Nintendo is fair game, from Pokemon to Zelda to Mario to Metroid (and beyond)!
no virtualboy plz
jkjkjk
This is also a great place to get gaming with us fellow Nintendo nerds! A good place to get started is our 3DS Friend Code List (located at the bottom of this post)!

You do not need to apply for this hub, just talk to us!

The big topics are currently and always Pokemon and SSB4 for 3DS and WiiU, but I'm sure if you bring anything else up people will be happy to discuss it with you!

Have fun!

Rules!

Rules!
1: Obey all the rules!
2: Respect the opinions of others about different games.
3: Don't flame.
4: Be nice!
5: Have a great time! :3
6: Listen to Moderators (Zoossrocks) and Owners (MGB_ and Chron).
7: If you're discussing important parts/endings of games, please put the info in spoilers.

[size=200][center][color=#ED1C24][b]Banners, get your banners here![/b][/size][/center][/color]

[spoiler=Banners!]Put one of these banners in your Forum Signature to help support the club!
You can copy paste the code below each one right into your sig!

[simg]i.imgur.com/X9v7vHs.png[/simg]
Made by [url=pmc.la/gpccQ]Samus0374![/url]

[code][center][url=pmc.la/OUrrX][simg]http://i.imgur.com/X9v7vHs.png[/simg][/url][/center][/code]

[simg]i.imgur.com/vkfYr3O.png?1[/simg]
Made by [url=pmc.la/JIPPY]Techdoodle![/url]

[code][center][url=pmc.la/OUrrX][simg]http://i.imgur.com/vkfYr3O.png?1[/simg][/url][/center][/code]

[simg]i.imgur.com/mdVZ2AU.png[/simg]
Made by [url=pmc.la/t8PrE]SpeedyCube![/url]

[code][center][url=pmc.la/OUrrX][simg]http://i.imgur.com/mdVZ2AU.png[/simg][/url][/center][/code]

[simg]i.imgur.com/n5IorEk.png[/simg]
Made by [url=pmc.la/9dmma]Usberon![/url]

[code][center][url=pmc.la/OUrrX][simg]https://i.imgur.com/n5IorEk.png[/simg][/url][/center][/code]

[simg]imgur.com/gVPu1Nl.png[/simg]
Made by [url=pmc.la/t8PrE]SpeedyCube![/url]

[code][center][url=pmc.la/OUrrX][simg]http://imgur.com/gVPu1Nl.png[/simg][/url][/center][/code]

I think we're good on banners for now...[/spoiler]

[hr][/hr]

[size=200][center][b][color=#ED1C24]Helpful Info for Games![/color][/b][/center][/size]
[center]Of course, every game has it's ins and it's outs, so here you can find some helpful info about various Nintendo games.
New stuff will be added as I get around to it, if you would like to suggest links/articles/general info to post here, that would be epic.[/center]

[spoiler=Pokemon][center][simg]i.imgur.com/RXIh383.png[/simg][/center]

Pokemon, though very simple at it's core, is actually a very complicated game, which requires much preparation and knowledge of how the game works.
Here are a few links to get you started on playing Pokemon properly:

[url=www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/breeding_guide_part1]Intro to Breeding Pokemon Properly![/url]

[url=www.smogon.com/dp/articles/intro_comp_pokemon]Intro to Competetive battling. (A bit outdated, but still very good)[/url]

[url=www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/]Smogon Strategy Pokedex. Very useful for more advanced players.[/url]

[url=pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/]Useful Info.[/url] (Thanks, Zoos!)

[url=www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml]How those EV thingies work.[/url][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Super Smash Brothers for WiiU and 3DS (Also known as Smash4 and SM4SH)][center][simg]i.imgur.com/5nYkEaR.png[/simg][/center]

Here is located various links that could be usefull for the average SM4SH player!

[url=www.usgamer.net/articles/super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-3ds-basic-tips-unlocking-guide-and-strategies-for-every-character]Large Article including basic tips, how to unlock things, and basic strats for most characters.[/url][/spoiler]

[hr][/hr]

[size=200][center][color=#ED1C24][b]3DS Friend Code List![/b][/size][/center][/color]

[spoiler=3DS Friend Codes!]3DS Friend Codes!
[b]Here's a list of 3DS friend codes from those of us around the hub, along with a short list of multiplayer games they play! Try to notify somebody (by PM for example or just in here) if you've added them, so they can add you back![/b]
[i]For those of you with 3DS', post your friend code and I'll try to get it added ASAP!
[/i]

[b]Me (MGB_): 4098-4335-9049[/b]
[i]Plays: Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Smash4[/i]

[b]Chronalga: 1934-0982-9253[/b]
[i]Plays: Pokemon[/i]

[b]Dialga: 4983-6264-4385[/b]

[b]Zoos: 2750-1579-4377[/b]
[i]Plays: Pokemon, Smash4[/i]

[b]theamazingJ1: 2251-4127-3382[/b]

[b]PandaMC: 1435-6087-3288[/b]

[b]seijinshu: 3153-4968-1432[/b]

[b]Roslina: 1693-2141-6967[/b]