RolePlay: The 7 Balance Crystals

-Mage-'s Avatar -Mage-9/6/14 2:44 am
1 emeralds 12.2k 714
2/23/2015 11:00 pm
-Mage-'s Avatar -Mage-
Take a deep breath, grab some rations, and please read all. =3
Everyone is allowed to join, but you need character details.
Name:
Class:
Storyline:
What you look like:
Weapon:
Now, to the storyline.
The world we live in has been corrupted. The 7 crystals of balance have been stolen. All but one. Great demons have risen, and the world is in chaos.
Clans have split up, to search for the balance crystals, and all of them have vanished. An unknown clan, has been created, to go on a search for the crystals.
And the clan must meet soon, and embark on the quest.
When they decide to meetup with eachother, for the first time, in the southern mountain caves. The clan they created is smaller than most. Although they are great fighters. The balance crystals have been weakening and they are turning cold. Jealousy and hate have become even more noticable. Death has spread much faster. Greed has taken it's tole. When they all travel to the caves, spread from distant lands, they finally arrive. Greeting eachother for the first time.

FIRST EDIT EVER:
(Wow, first edit on this post, at page 56?)
Our oster/characters are full.
Extremely sorry,l.
It very difficult being coughGMcough the creator of this pist and putting an ok on everything.
I'm planning on creating a new Roleplay story, but still continuing this one.
If you'd like to join that roleplay, keep a watch out for it. C:
Thanks-
Mage

Our participating roleplayers on this post are:
Santi,
Gen_Moustache,
Stump,
Crazy,
Gliss,
Pickle, (he's gone)
Raven,
And that's it.
The names are shortened, so if you don't get it at first well you will.
-Mage-
Level 42 : Master Fox

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
12/18/2014 7:32 pm
Level 42 : Master Fox
-Mage-
Click to reveal
(Tabletop RPG is what I play. It's super fun. You have to buy some stuff. Other than that, dice, a character, and the rulebook is kinda all you need. So go tell your friends your friend ((who is a girl)) plays tabletop Rpg and it's great, fun, and that you guys need to try it. ((Also mention we're best friends and I'm awesome)) )

After avoiding the creepy drunk guy, I spy out for the others, Santi looks kind of awkward and out of place, he shortly walks around the strategy tent, out of view.

I can see Ike, following Santi. Sparrow isn't anywhere to be seen.
I'll see if I can find a map, maybe showing where the Crystals might be hidden out of the camp.
Private meeting area might have some of that kind of stuff.
Acting drunk can cover up alot of mistakes. I look at the other drunk people.

I stumble over to the strategy tent, and hear people whispering. It's a bit quiet but I can hear a few words.
..Yes, killing her off might be a good idea... She seems...might let some information out..." they must be talking about Sparrow.

I hear lots of shuffling, and footsteps, I go behind the tent. More noise overcomes the place, and someone taps my shoulder.

"What are you doing back here?" It's another person.
"Sorry, I'm new here, I don't know my way around. Isn't this the tent for the sleeping area?" I say, doing a yawn. It's quite easy, because I have a talent at always being sleepy.
"I can tell. The sleeping roon for the men is down that way." They point and I nod.
"Thanks. . . Night." I decide not to question why they said men instead of women.
Oh well. I walk around the tent side and stumble away. Afterward, I see the person walk away shaking their head. I wait a few minutes, and circle the camp.
Then I enter the tent from behind, and look around at the empty room.
A lot of paper s littered everywhere. I check the floor, and brush my hand against something hard, that isn't dirt.
I listen for a few seconds and I hear footsteps. Coming closer and closer.
Grabbing the thing hidden in the floor, which is a bag, although something hard is inside of it, I crawl under the tent, after pulling the rug back.
". . . It's gone. . ." The voice, very male (wow) says, and yells, "someone broke into the tent! Search the area." I just foiled the plan. I throw the bag over the wall, and slowly walk off. All the not drunk people are running around. I slip into the sleeping tent, and give off the call. Crawling under the covers and acting asleep.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome