Threads...

IDKCharlie's Avatar IDKCharlie12/17/14 9:37 pm
12/18/2014 7:40 pm
janidorr's Avatar janidorr
The Planet Minecraft forums are great. They're the only forums I spend any time on at all. But recently, I haven't been finding all the fun threads I used to be. Why? Because the non-fun threads that consume the section of the PMC page titled "Last 20 Posts" which is where I look for any updates on posts I find fun.
These "non-fun" threads include:
1. "Need New Lap Top. Budget $300"
Seriously, you're not going to get a good gaming lap top for 3 hunna. That's just an example. In a lot of threads relating to lap tops and such, the people have a reasonable budget/price range. I have seen people asking for gaming lap tops for as low as $150. But we're getting off-topic.
2. "Help Building New Gaming PC"
Yep. Similar to number 1. But still.
3. Spam.
Nobody likes spam.

Now, I'm not trying to offend or attack anybody here, but I don't like seeing nothing but posts about getting computers. I have two proposals that will probably be ignored but I'm gonna throw them out there anyway:
1. Create a thread specifically for help with getting/building a computer and do what you did with the YouTube Channels and Videos thread. Make them not appear under "Last 20 Posts"
OR
2. Create a new thread for "fun posts" specifically. This would satisfy me anyway, as long as people use it anyway.

I'm waiting for the hate and criticism, but I'll take it and I'm leaving this topic here. I will probably read comments and stuff, but to avoid flame wars and endless arguing, I'm done typing any further.
IDKCharlie
Level 25 : Expert Archer