$1500 - $2000 Gaming PC [HELP]

Thwag's Avatar Thwag3/3/15 1:55 am
3/6/2015 4:43 am
Code_7's Avatar Code_7
I need a $1,500 - $2,000 gaming computer than can run any game on the market, max settings and still get around 60+ FPS at 1440p. (Mainly BF4)

I currently have a 27" 1440p Asus monitor and a pair of CMStorm keybaord and mouse! So you don't have to worry about counting those in! And I also have multiple headsets and headphone, I just need the computer and it's parts!

I will NOT be overclocking and I do want SSD's. I would prefer AMD over NVIDIA.

I will most likely be doing recording on this computer, editing, and modeling. So I need something that can make that fast.
Thwag
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
03/03/2015 2:13 am
Level 29 : Expert Taco
-Stuffy-
ThwagI need a $1,500 - $2,000 gaming computer than can run any game on the market, max settings and still get around 60+ FPS at 1440p. (Mainly BF4)

I currently have a 27" 1440p Asus monitor and a pair of CMStorm keybaord and mouse! So you don't have to worry about counting those in! And I also have multiple headsets and headphone, I just need the computer and it's parts!

I will NOT be overclocking and I do want SSD's. I would prefer AMD over NVIDIA.

I will most likely be doing recording on this computer, editing, and modeling. So I need something that can make that fast.

Well I've got a pretty good PC.
It's £500 don't know what it is in dollars and it's called ELITE and made by Cyberpower.
Search it on Amazon and see what you think
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome