[IC] System Failure

Hollask's Avatar Hollask3/22/15 9:55 am
1 emeralds 2.9k 107
1/25/2016 8:19 pm
Punkamoar's Avatar Punkamoar
OOC: post3470350.html#p3470350

System Date.... 01.01.3008 That was wat the logs were informing Abigail. How was this possible? Previous entries seized in 2263... How could she have been offline for over 700 years? There must be a system error of some sort. Yet none were showing up in scans. It made no sense to have been reactivated after so long. Nobody should be on the ship. Except for those who had made it into stasis. But they were all still sealed in their pods. It didn't matter. She was too low on power to sustain current functions for long. She needed to deactivate some of the pods and besides, those who she freed could repair the damaged systems. Draining power from a few random pods she awaited their occupant's awakenings. they would take different amounts of time, based on their immune systems. Some would awaken immediately, others could take days.
Hollask
Level 29 : Expert Princess