[IC] Create a Country 2.0

KingTip's Avatar KingTip4/5/15 3:49 pm
1 emeralds 3.4k 188
6/14/2015 5:38 pm
Bard Bard's Avatar Bard Bard
This is the role playing thread for Create a Country 2.0! (All OOC comments should be made here.)

First, the rules:
This is mostly a free-form RPG, but since we are playing together and not each alone, some rules are necessary to keep this from dissolving into chaos.
1. Be reasonable within the laws of the world. These will be established as we make our characters and play. Specifically: don't be overpowered. You don't suddenly develop magical powers that can destroy all your enemies at a glance, and you don't suddenly have spaceships when you were just finished figuring out how a typewriter works. Don't be afraid to tell others if you feel they are crossing a line.
2. Arguments are ultimately resolved by me. This is to ensure that the thread doesn't dissolve into arguments; if I feel that an issue is taking too much attention I will step in and resolve it, and all players should accept the resolution. I will try to use this a little as possible.
3. Wars are resolved by a neutral party. Basically: Players A and B are having a war. They choose a player C which isn't involved. Both players send their moves to player C, who then decides what happens. Repeat until there is a winner (either because one side is captured, destroyed, or there is a diplomatic agreement to stop the war)
4. Countries and Races must be accepted by me, again this to ensure that people don't start with overpowered countries. You won't be allowed to have archangels who can command every other race they have to obey instinctively. Again, I'll only use this if someone really crosses a line in terms of power, beyond that you are free to be as creative as you like.
5. Updates to the map are to be made by me ONLY. You may suggest a map, but all final maps are to be made by me.
6. Nothing is set in stone. The main goal here is to have fun and create an interesting world. Give a reasonable explanation for why you want something to be changed, and it will very likely be possible to do so.

Now how time will work:
1 year is a SP (Standard Period)
10 years is a LP (Long Period)
1 month is a MP (Miniature Period)
Any time below a month stays the same.

Current Map:
http://imgur.com/erymUeQ
KingTip
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon