Toronallas Server (1.8.3+) Modern Economy/City

KimJongUn001's Avatar KimJongUn0015/24/15 3:32 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 19
10/11/2015 8:22 pm
KimJongUn003's Avatar KimJongUn003
Hamachi Network ID: NorthKorea01 (FULL)
Alternate Hamachi Networks ID: NorthKorea02 (4/5), NorthKorea03 (0/5)
Server/Hamachi IP: 25.155.196.11
Network Password: abc
Gamemode: Mixed Creative and Survival. Adventure if you misbehave.
Current Members: Sean (OP), KingComander (OP), God, Rulerofdamine, DarknessX

Toronallas Server is a small private server consisting of 3 school friends (2 are full operators including myself). The name is the result of where the 3 of us are living right now (Toronto, Canada and Dallas, USA). It is an attempt to mimic real life as it is today using Minecraft. We are looking for more players to help make our economy function better and to execute builds faster. We have special interest in anyone skillful with using redstone or command blocks. Nevertheless, Anyone with good intentions are welcome in this server. It is open for most afternoons and evenings EST (17:00-20:00, or longer). It stays open later to early morning EST for those living in Central and Western USA/CAN. Weekends all day.

Early Gameplay
Upon spawning at the main train station in our server, you will be walked to the Hotel in which you will be staying for the while being. You will be given 5,000 TCR (this is our currency, the Toronallas Credit) to use as you find a job in the city. The hotel rates vary from 250-1000 TCR/night (real time, not Minecraft time), so don't waste time!

If this money runs out, you will be living off welfare and in the welfare apartments west of the city.

Jobs, Businesses

The main jobs available at present are to be a construction worker, sanitation worker, transit operator. Alternatively you can start a business and lease provided commercial space. The server is in Survival Mode for you, but will be changed to creative under operator supervision if you want to build something. Once you are a trusted player, you won't need our supervision. More on this system when you join.

Rules
Permanent Ban: Griefing, Logging in as another player or operator, killing other players consistently
Temporary Ban: Stealing, killing consistently
Jail time in Server: Stealing, killing another player. Court system rewards the victimized player and will force the suspect to pay an amount of currency to the victim.

For the granted access into the Hamachi Network and link to the server-custom textures, reply here with the name you want to use in this server and I will PM to you.
WE NEED YOUR CONTACT INFO (mandatory e-mail, recommended skype)!

KimJongUn001
Level 1 : New Miner