Elder Scrolls Mod Idea / Request

BadKidz0's Avatar BadKidz05/27/15 5:59 pm
1 emeralds 327 1
5/27/2015 6:13 pm
Lacuna Corporation's Avatar Lacuna Corporation
Hi! If you're on this page, you probably read the title; yes, this is a request. I was recently surfing the interwebs, and I was to say the very least there are no Elder Scrolls Mods--and I mean Elder Scrolls in it's most basic features :

• Magic
  • Weapons
  • Armors
  • Ingots
  • NPCs
  • Misc Items

Now, you're probably thinking "Hey, there's already mods out there like that! They're all just separate. . . just find and download all of them!" No. I don't care if there's already something out there, because I'm not about to go mod-hunting for all of them--and all the ones I've seen so far are not very good; besides, all the Skyrim-ones are outdated, and mediocre in my opinion. Sure, everyone can say they played Skyrim, and is a total expert at the game and it's history. If you didn't play Morrowind OR Oblivion (or at least read the lore and know the basic facts) and lead yourself on as an expert :

Now that I got some frustration out, I do need your help, however. I am not too keen on making mods, really--I suck. If there is someone out there who would wish to know more about what I was thinking about, just PM me or something, let's get to know each other!

- Drew "Phase"
BadKidz0
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect