Your ideas needed!!!

JimboPanda123's Avatar JimboPanda1237/21/15 12:28 am
1/17/2016 6:21 pm
ICEThat's Avatar ICEThat
Hi,
I am a modder and I love making mods. But however, I can never come up with any ideas. I can...

1) Code tools and armour
2) Code mobs
3) Code custom biomes
4) Code food
5) Code custom plants (like sugar cane)
6) Create custom block models
7) Code creative tabs
8) Code custom enchantments
9) Code custom throwables (with some difficulty)
10) Code custom structure generation (working on)

So if anybody has a idea for a new and interesting mod that involves theses things, let me know by replying to this post. If I like your idea, I will message you and give you credit on the mod page.
I want this mod to be a big, new mod and would like ideas as to what you want to have in Minecraft.
So, any ideas?

(I did not know what section to put this in so if you know, please tell me)
JimboPanda123
Level 41 : Master Enderdragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
07/21/2015 1:08 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat
I have had a mod idea that could be good - it would be smallish and have a similar concept to Advanced Genetics.

You could have a new block for each type of mob with a notable effect or quality, and when you create said block and stand on it you get the main power of that mob for a certain amount of time. Maybe have an 8 minute potion effect each time you stand on it? For example:

The Enderman block/item, once you stand on/consume it, you can teleport to wherever you are looking and press a certain key to teleport there. This effect would last for 8 minutes until requiring replenishment, as would all blocks.

Ideas for effects:

Enderman: teleport with a certain key/keystroke.
Zombie: a 50% thorns effect (maybe more/less?).
Silverfish: fit through 1 block high spaces?
Creeper: create explosions with a certain key/keystroke that damage all mobs (except for you) in a certain area, but doesn't affect blocks or redstone.
Blaze (or Ghast?): shoot fireballs with a certain key/keystroke that will damage mobs and create fire in a small radius (or inflict fire for a small amount of time on any mob in the area), but won't destroy blocks.
Bat: ability to fly.
Slime: no fall damage.
Skeleton: unlimited arrows.
Sheep: eat grass to replenish hunger, 1 food bar per block?
Wither/Wither skeleton: inflict wither on enemies
Enderdragon: increased damage by about 2-5 half-hearts, or ability to move blocks by looking at them and dragging while holding a certain key/keystroke

Maybe some more?

These would obviously be changed a bit, and you would need to make the recipies relatively hard to get.

Maybe add in some soul kinda thing that is used for crafting the block, as a rare drop from any given mob, change the rarity based on how rare the mob itself is? But for the bosses, do 100% drop rate.

I hope this was understandable, I am normally good at keeping things grammatically correct, but when I'm writing in a note form... see above. Let me know what you think If you need ideas in the future, I'm good at coming up with them.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome