10/8/2015 4:09 pm
DerpyFortune's Avatar DerpyFortune
PINGUIN FACTIONS

Hello Everyone!

You May Apply Here Or On The Website
Well Im very happy to announce a new server called
Pinguin Faction (Future Network)
This server will be Pinguins /Artic/Winter/Ice themed like you can see

The server is currently going to be just a Factions Server until I/we can afford a network of 2 servers so please be patient.
Im
currently recruiting staff all positions are avaible by now so write
your application quick anyways Im working alot and I think with complete
staff we are going to get faster to the beta test that will occur when
day of October

After we work to get to beta test ONLY STAFF will be able to beta test the server and will longer more less until November

Our
server Pinguin Factions is opening on November, 2015 (No specific date)
and we're looking for applicants for staff before the opening of the
server! Whenever you fill it out, remember to do two to three sentences
where it tells you to, because most people that have applied have missed
that. If you're accepted, we'll give you an interview on Skype with one
of our staff members. If you're accepted after the interview, you'll be
given the ip on Skype after we've verified that we have the correct
Skype and you'll be able to join the server. The people that interview
you will either have the skype name of Danv_97, Denzel Vargas. We'll
post down below if someone different will be interviewing. Thank you for
applying for staff (if you do) and for helping us build a better
server!

And
well im giving my best for this server to be the best and I hope that
with the help of my staff Im going to get it faster and easier
I have seen server that opens too fast and get alot of errors and bugs
and I have also found servers that
the opening takes like 6 month with no bugs but people get desesperate and leave
so thats why this server will be in the middle of both cases not too long but well optimized and no errors/bugs

My skype is: denz_pro_93 if you want to contact or speak with me

Staff Application Format:

1) Minecraft IGN - Give your current username (make sure to include the capital letters, symbols, etc. if there are any)

2)
Skype Username - This is the name that people look up on Skype to find
you (Click on Skype name, go to accounts, and it should be listed right
under your email)

3) In Past Server Experience, How Often Were You On The Server Helping?

4) How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?

5) Your Current Age

6) What Area of Staff Do You Want To Apply For

Options to Choose From:

- Admin (2)

- Head Moderator (3)

- Moderator (5)

- Developer (1)

- Junior Developer (1)

- Builders (1)
-Artist (1) Make Logos and Banners

*All Questions Below Are Required To Have At Least Two to Three Sentences in Paragraph Format*

7) Why Do You Want To Be Part of The Server Staff?

8) Are You Experienced With The Area You Selected? Don't Only Base It On Your Personal Opinion.

9)
You see a player flying around the lobby. You are not sure if they are
fly hacking or they are lagging. What would you do? Explain in full
detail.

10) If a player came on and kept on asking to be oped or to be staff what would you do? Explain in full detail.

11) If a player is on and is spamming chat then is cursing, what would you do? Explain in full detail.

12) Explain In Detail Why We Should Choose You As A Staff Member On Pinguin Factions.

13) Tell Us A Little More About Yourself (Optional).

*People Applying For Builder Are Required To Attach At Least One Picture of One of Their Builds*

*People Applying For Developer Are Required To Answer the Questions Below (Doesn't Have To Be In Paragraph Format)*

* Have you created a plugin before? If you have, what was it for?

* Are you familiar with plugins?

danv179
Level 1 : New Miner