Any ideas for Adventure Map??

Katoshi's Avatar Katoshi2/9/16 9:43 pm
1 emeralds 296 3
2/9/2016 10:52 pm
Katoshi's Avatar Katoshi
Hi!

I need some ideas (as the topic) but because of my creative brain, I don´t have them, maybe you do, if that´s true, write them on the comments, I will read them all and try to reply to some but almost all.

-No parkour (I am so bad doing that)
-Something with story
-Try not to not request 3D art or giant structures
-I was thinking something as you start or spawn you are on a city, and then "something" destroys the city and you get lost. (Continue the story)
-Anyway, every ideas are accepted

And thank you for wasting your time with this post, don´t forget to comment it
Katoshi
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2016 10:22 pm
Level 25 : Expert Caveman
CanadianMRE
Maybe try something where you are on a island and you have the find a secret treasure and your the last person out of your family that came pack from the treasure finding. So you end up heading out to the island with some supplies to survive like food, plants and animals and also tools and armor. Soon you start following you family's tracks towards the treasure and you have to go through many traps and puzzles until you get there. When you arrive all you find is a small golden room with the treasure in a vault across from you. As you head towards the vault you there is another vault with your family in it. You then get your family our, take the treasure and leave... But you still wonder how they survived in that cage for all of those years...

I hope this is what your looking for!

02/09/2016 10:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Katoshi
that is a good idea, I can add more commands to that, that´s what I want, thank you anyway
02/09/2016 9:54 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
Here's an interesting idea that I don't see many people using that looks like it has great potential for adventure maps:
[yt]Rg2hTFhYc48[/yt]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome