Chat Pit RP

Travis's Avatar Travis9/28/15 9:10 pm history
8 emeralds 25.5k 2.9k
4/30/2019 5:30 pm
DoomDestroyer98's Avatar DoomDestroyer98
Due to the revived nature of the forums I'm going to re-do this landing page instead of having a bunch of striked out text.

This Roleplay changes subjects a lot, its acceptable to make drastic changes so long as they fit the scenario. On that note, you can also mention things from earlier states. if you mention something, be sure you are up to date on all the posts after it. (There were some points where magic happened and things were destroyed or memories wiped)

Before making a post please make sure you are up to date on the conversation (usually only the last 1 or two pages is needed)

And most importantly, Have Fun!

Note: DoomDestroyer and Rupert are basically the owners of this thread as I'm not very active. To them: PM me if you want to add a rule or if I missed something.
Travis
Level 24 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
05/05/2016 7:31 pm
Level 44 : Master Strawberry
DoomDestroyer98
Doom chuckles. "Woops. I'm sorry. Was that supposed to do something?" He asks as it heals. "It's hard to tell who's fears I have inside me some times because I hold those of the ones I hold high in regard close... seems like I should hold my enemies' closer." He says. "But I can already sense your fears have no effect on you... but perhaps a look into the mind of someone who holds quite literally the information of everything since creation would help understand how I seem to be so perfect yet so flawed..." Doom says as he projects all the tragedies and other occurrences that have happened, are happening, and are predicted to happen. "Overwhelming to most but I know not to someone as psychotic like you. But maybe that's because you're not able to see every detail like I can. Every thought ever thought, being thought, and will be thought run through my head. Every action, reaction, and actions yet to be. Everything in all universes. All occurring at once inside my mind. Why is it I have this all going on? Well it's not because I was chosen or that I chose to have it. It was simply an accident made by the great creator. So, magician, as you perhaps see over there, no matter what happens from this moment on, you do not win this. I could be merciful and let you live while making sure you can no longer make crystals, I'm merciful only after bringing you close to death and put you into suffering, or you don't make it out alive. You decide your fate."
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome