LoST - League of Story Telling - Thanks for an OK Season 3!

planetblox2000's Avatar planetblox20004/23/15 1:43 pm
1 emeralds 14.7k 444
6/22/2016 8:42 pm
Chron's Avatar Chron

Welcome to LoST, a 16 member, world-cup style competition where contestants write stories that relate to a weekly theme, and at the end of it all, one is crowned the LoST champion.

How Does it Work?
Each -whenever day-, a new theme is released and contestants will be randomly paired up. They then have until -whenever day- of the same week to write and release their stories. Other PMC members then vote in a forum poll, and the user with the most votes goes into the next round.

Rules for the Tournament
1.)All entries must be posted as a blog, entries posted on the thread or PM'd to me will not be counted, until it is posted as a blog.
2.) If both users in a pair are done before the deadline, they can go ahead and post the poll if they both want
3.) If you know you won't be able to make the deadline, please PM me.
4.) If you fail to post a blog by the deadline, or have already notified me about not being able to reach the deadline, your opponent will move on automatically.Unless we have backup peeps.
5.) The usual blog guidelines, of course, apply.

Current Pairs
Brackets for Week 1 are:

Zatharel vs. 500poundsofnothing

ThePixelPony vs. Master G

Svendabomb vs. CrazyPigglet

Lola vs. Pepijn

Exoh vs. Mercer444

Jetra vs. candlevera

-Amy- vs. Havingfun_ISKEY

and finally

Pikamoar vs. Masq

Theme for Week 1
Sci-Fi Comedy!

Like, y'know, Spaceballs. A humorous twist on the classic science fiction theme. Make me laugh out of this world. that wasn't even good But for real, though, write something of the science fiction genre and make it funny. It doesn't have to be satirical but it can be.

Winners
Season 1 - Pikamoar
Season 2 - Chron
planetblox2000
Retired Moderator
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat