What do you guys think of my first story/blog post

Tylakya's Avatar Tylakya5/22/16 2:44 pm
5/29/2016 2:51 pm
Tylakya's Avatar Tylakya
So I wanna start like an online blog/story about the fictional world of Itharios, I just posted my first post and would love to get some feedback!
http://marteynharinck.wix.com/itharios#!Introduction-to-the-world-of-Itharios/c1sbz/57419bae0cf2f90ca6f99ca7
*EDIT* You can now also subscribe to my blog to stay updated about new posts! 23/05/2016
Tylakya
Level 31 : Artisan Birb

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
05/26/2016 4:56 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
Tylakya, thanks for sharing this. I'm just starting to write, and I have so many things I want to do. I'm working on a novel and some animated series, but I have a hard time getting all this stuff together since I have school, so I mainly just write little stuff. Maybe I'll start sharing my stuff on here since I love sharing my ideas and getting some important feedback from people, telling me what I'm doing right and what people want to see more of. As for your story, it's solid as rock but it still has its blemishes, also known as grammar mistakes and confusing wording. Instead of God, I would try deity since I didn't get an implication that the Livathosi are Christians, Muslims, or Jews. Also, you have a run-on sentence when you were talking about never finding a poor Livathosi. But trust me, I make the same mistakes all the time.
05/27/2016 3:57 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Birb
Tylakya
Thanks for the comments! I hope we can discuss about writing together!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome